Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now

Go down 
+2
MADMike
death_unites_us
6 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now Empty
PostSubject: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 pm

For me, it's such a tie between The Last of Us and Dishonored. Dishonored looks so damn good, but Last of Us looks like an amazing concept and story and Naughty Dog does not fail to impress in the story aspect. I really can't decide!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm

I usually come to topics like this and say "Fallout 4" but I can honestly say I'm anticipating The Last of Us as well. Dishonored is definitely on my list, but I don't want to over-hype it like I have with past games Bethesda published, but not made. *Cough* Brink *Cough*. OH NO, I'M INFECTED!

Anyways, Last of Us and Dishonored are both anticipated by me, but I have to say Grand Theft Auto 5 is at the top of my list currently. I usually get more excited for sequels, especially when it's a sequel of a game I loved. Ex. Borderlands. With that being said, you'd know if they announced Fallout 4, a RDR sequel/prequel, or the next Batman, everything gets flushed away to make room for fanboyism.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

MADMike wrote:
if they announced Fallout 4, a RDR sequel/prequel, or the next Batman, everything gets flushed away to make room for fanboyism.

This just in, bethesboxsteady studios just announced "The Dark Fallout Revolution" for PS4.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 am

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:
if they announced Fallout 4, a RDR sequel/prequel, or the next Batman, everything gets flushed away to make room for fanboyism.

This just in, bethesboxsteady studios just announced "The Dark Fallout Revolution" for PS4.

Also, it should have been Bethesboxsteadystar Studios.

Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now Tumblr_m3zupo298R1rp6gwm
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:26 pm

the last of us will be good. it's a Naughtydog game. not a single one has failed from them, and seeing their success with the uncharted series, the last of us is pretty much that with a different sleeve. but to be honest, what i'm looking forward to most are MGR:Revengeance and ZOE:HD collection. fuck man. Zone of the enders was the shit.

and now, the unedited version of what i said.

teh lsdat of us will be good. it's Naughtydog game. not a single one has failled from them, and seeing their sucess with teh uncharted series, the lst of uss is pretty much that with a differnt sleeve. but to be honest, what i'm ;lokling forwqarf

yay for partying.

Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Metal Gear Solid 5, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, Dishonored, Assassins Creed 3 (have yet to buy Revelations), and the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Rafix wrote:
Metal Gear Solid 5, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, Dishonored, Assassins Creed 3 (have yet to buy Revelations), and the list goes on.

there is no MGS5.

MGR:Revengeance is an "official spin-off" title Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix wrote:

there is no MGS5.

Kojima has confirmed that he will be doing a 5. At least from what I've read online before about him saying he isn't done with Snake. I'm no MGS expert in the slightest, but I'm just relaying what I've read online.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm

MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix wrote:

there is no MGS5.

Kojima has confirmed that he will be doing a 5. At least from what I've read online before about him saying he isn't done with Snake. I'm no MGS expert in the slightest, but I'm just relaying what I've read online.

yeah, but that won't be for another looong fucking time. and i expected he meant MGRR Wink but if we're talking long-time, i'll just throw in Kingdom Hearts 3!
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix wrote:

there is no MGS5.

yeah, but that won't be for another looong fucking time. and i expected he meant MGRR Wink but if we're talking long-time, i'll just throw in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Well, I'm just saying. I've been anticipating Fallout 4 for some time, not as long as you guys that want Kingdom Hearts, though. lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix wrote:

there is no MGS5.

Well, I'm just saying. I've been anticipating Fallout 4 for some time, not as long as you guys that want Kingdom Hearts, though. lol

i want kingdom hearts...

i wants it.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

MGS5 will probably be PS4, so I messed up. I heard its supposed to be about Naked Snake... Or maybe that was a MG movie... Something about the original Metal Gear story or sumtin.

KH3 - I want it so bad

Fallout 4 - Yes
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now Default6

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 pm

There is so many games i want right now FO4, AC3, Last of us, MGS5 and alot more (Possibly BO2)
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 am

Rafix wrote:
MGS5 will probably be PS4, so I messed up. I heard its supposed to be about Naked Snake... Or maybe that was a MG movie... Something about the original Metal Gear story or sumtin.

KH3 - I want it so bad

Fallout 4 - Yes

http://tech2.in.com/news/gaming/hideo-kojima-says-mgs-ground-zeroes-will-be-too-controversial-to-sell-well/782182

Update on Ground Zeroes - a copy and paste of the most interesting parts below :

"Video games as a medium haven't matured very much at all in the last 25 years," said Kojima. "It's always about killing aliens and zombies. Not that I don't like those kinds of games... they are fun, but I think games have a long way to go before they can mature. Over the past 25 year (sic) I have tried to work with the Metal Gear series to introduce more mature themes, but really it hasn't gotten there yet. Compared to movies and books it still has a long way to go."

"Honestly I'm going to be targeting a lot of taboos, a lot of mature themes that really are quite risky. I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to release the game, and even if I did release the game then maybe it wouldn't sell because it's too much."

I'm approaching the project as a creator and prioritising creativity over sales"

first game in the series to be set in an open world.

So it’s not actually one big open world like Skyrim – instead – it’s a interconnected selection of environments. “This particular stage is a small sample of the open world we have in mind,” Kojima explained, “and again, this is just a prologue. But what happens is that there will be larger open worlds, and you can use the helicopter between those open world stages.”

Kojima said he believes story telling through cinematics has become a bit outdated, and therefore he used a new method of story telling for Ground Zeroes.

Up until this point, if you had a hundred people and you made them play a game, they’d all basically arrive at the same time, take the same route, use the same equipment to get the job done. But what I want to do from this point on is give people the freedom, so if you have a hundred people and you give them this mission then they’ll all come back with a hundred different stories. They may arrive at a different time, use a different route to get into the base, use different weapons and equipment. So rather than having one great, dramatic story you have a hundred. That’s really what I want to accomplish. So it’s not necessarily that I’m aiming for open world, that’s not the [be all and] end all, what I want to do is give people the freedom to create their own stories and create something that’s very personal to them. That’s what I want to accomplish."[24]

Running on FOX Engine

I'm super excited now. Also with the more mature themes i think they will look into the whole concept of terrorism, In the original "Metal Gear" (Not metal gear solid) Big Boss was a terrorist, who had in the past saved America twice from nuclear holocaust and devoted his life to the country, the games Peace Walker and Portable Ops have explored the transformation from the hero of Operation Snake Eater (MGS3) to the terrorist Big Boss is known as in the first Metal Gear. For players of MGS3, Portable Ops or Peace Walker it's difficult to see how he became the character he is in MG so this makes me think the game will have themes such as terrorism and how we perceive it, the concept of cloning (les enfant terrible project which is how Solid Snake was created) as well as other things. But yeah it sounds amazing.

Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now MGZ_key_art
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 am

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

KH3 - I want it so bad

Fallout 4 - Yes

I'm super excited now. Also with the more mature themes i think they will look into the whole concept of terrorism, In the original "Metal Gear" (Not metal gear solid) Big Boss was a terrorist, who had in the past saved America twice from nuclear holocaust and devoted his life to the country, the games Peace Walker and Portable Ops have explored the transformation from the hero of Operation Snake Eater (MGS3) to the terrorist Big Boss is known as in the first Metal Gear. For players of MGS3, Portable Ops or Peace Walker it's difficult to see how he became the character he is in MG so this makes me think the game will have themes such as terrorism and how we perceive it, the concept of cloning (les enfant terrible project which is how Solid Snake was created) as well as other things. But yeah it sounds amazing.

Ohhhh man, I agree with you there. I'm so excited. It sounds like, in a way, it'll be like the Dishonored style of open-world, which has all the different paths, choices, and equipment (like it said). And if it is, then that's great, I prefer that over Skyrim open-world... I think. As for the more "Mature" themes, I could honestly care less, as in it wouldn't kep me from buying it. In fact, it makes me more interested. And don't even gt me started on FOX Engine. From what I can tel, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully it holds up i-game.

Now we just need to wait for news of "The Phantom Pain". Really excited for that, too, even though I have no idea what it could be about. Because I still need to play MGS4...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

KH3 - I want it so bad

Fallout 4 - Yes

Ohhhh man, I agree with you there. I'm so excited. It sounds like, in a way, it'll be like the Dishonored style of open-world, which has all the different paths, choices, and equipment (like it said). And if it is, then that's great, I prefer that over Skyrim open-world... I think. As for the more "Mature" themes, I could honestly care less, as in it wouldn't kep me from buying it. In fact, it makes me more interested. And don't even gt me started on FOX Engine. From what I can tel, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully it holds up i-game.

Now we just need to wait for news of "The Phantom Pain". Really excited for that, too, even though I have no idea what it could be about. Because I still need to play MGS4...

I envy you, the first play through of that game was unforgettable, i wish i could wipe my memory and play through it again.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

KH3 - I want it so bad

Fallout 4 - Yes

I envy you, the first play through of that game was unforgettable, i wish i could wipe my memory and play through it again.

Wow. So it's better than Snake Eater? If that's the case, then I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now   Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Anticipated PS3 Game Right Now
Page 1 of 1