Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: 4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!   4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:05 pm

I know global announcements are annoying when there's a lot of them so please respond to this quickly and then I can take it down.

I've noticed that most of the T-Shirt problems are money, which is completely understandable. And I don't want to pressure anybody into buying shirts, and after the fundraiser the shirts will be up for sale indefinitely, so you can buy them whenever. The stress on this fundraiser, however, is that if you can all order your shirts at the same time, we can make much more money for the site.

So, I thought of a compromise. This is totally up to those of you who have already ordered, though, because it's going to mean you have to wait longer. However, if it is okay with you, we could push the fundraiser back to after Christmas.

If we push it back to Christmas, everybody can get some Christmas money to spend, we'll all be home from school so it'll be easier to get in touch, and you'll get the shirts shortly after Christmas, so it'll be like AWWWW YEAHHH.

So, let me know what you think about doing that, and I especially want to hear from you that have already ordered.

Thanks!

Last edited by death_unites_us on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!   4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:44 pm

well, I get paid on Fridays so if we want after today i'll have some money to put toward the shirts I mean whatever you need ill give up what I can
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!   4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 am

I just gotta deposit my money into my account and I'll be good to go
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!   4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 am

Okay, so although nobody posted but rafix and silly, shame on you, I'm moving the deadline back to the end of this year. I refuse to push it back further because of the people who are waiting, including me, so if you are planning on getting a shirt please let me know as soon as Christmas is over.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!   4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:15 pm

I feel bad for taking so long... I'm a lazy bum Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!   4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

4-8Shirts Compromise, Please Read!
Page 1 of 1