Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems Getting On The Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Problems Getting On The Site Empty
PostSubject: Problems Getting On The Site   Problems Getting On The Site EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 am

A couple days ago I was informed that some people are having problems getting on the site. Some people could, while others could not, so I'm not really sure what the problem could be.

Then yesterday I wasn't able to get on all day. I thought for sure it was my internet, because I tried on both of my computers and my phone and nothing worked, but when I turned off my wifi and used my cellular internet I could get on. However I don't know how that explains everybody elses problems.

Anyways, when I couldn't get on I noticed that I also couldn't get on Forumotion.com, the website that hosts this one. So, my hunch is that it is a Forumotion problem, and not a 4-8Forums problem.

Regardless, if anybody is having problems getting on, you can contact me on skype (death_unites_us) or email me at 48Poductions@zoho.com and we will try to figure it out together.

Thanks!

<3 death
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Problems Getting On The Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems Getting On The Site   Problems Getting On The Site EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I still occasionally have the problem, but like I said in Skype, I just have to reopen the page a few times and it works again.
Back to top Go down

Problems Getting On The Site
Page 1 of 1