Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Need For Speed: Most Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

I'd love to play some NFS with somebody, so if anybody wants to play leave a post here and we'll find a time to get together Smile

I'm looking at you Blood ;P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:30 pm

When I buy it, yes, you can eat my dust.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am

Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

I don't know what to say at this point, so...

....... *glare*..........*serious glare*......... *like, seriously serious*.........
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 am

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

....... *glare*..........*serious glare*......... *like, seriously serious*.........

It's on. Like Donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

D.K. Donkey Kong. He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well, He's finally back, to kick some tail. His coconut gun can fire in spurts, If he shoots ya, it's gunna hurt. He's bigger, faster, and stronger too, He's the first member of the D. K. crew. Huh.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

D.K. Donkey Kong. He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well, He's finally back, to kick some tail. His coconut gun can fire in spurts, If he shoots ya, it's gunna hurt. He's bigger, faster, and stronger too, He's the first member of the D. K. crew. Huh.

Just. Like. That.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Btw, are there snowflakes on my screen? Or is it just dandruff?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

You might want to get some shampoo for that.

And by that, I mean the snowman, that you're going to make, because IT'S SNOWING!!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

And by that, I mean the snowman, that you're going to make, because IT'S SNOWING!!

Yay! Early Christmas! Too bad it still isn't snowing here... Supposed be up to the 60s today... Sad
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Yay! Early Christmas! Too bad it still isn't snowing here... Supposed be up to the 60s today... Sad

It hasn't really snowed here either, and usually we are drowning in snow by now.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

It hasn't really snowed here either, and usually we are drowning in snow by now.

Same here. I bought a jacket coat, too... Now I have no use for it and I love jacket coats
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Same here. I bought a jacket coat, too... Now I have no use for it and I love jacket coats

I bet you look boss in it too
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Eh, I guess. Makes me look bulky. Plus I can think I can pull off that immigrant look pretty nicely, but I miss the jacket that I used to know. I lost it at school without even realizing it. :/

Kinda looked like this though:

http://images.newago.com/products/picture/20125300/530580296503292625.jpg

Just plain. And no hood.

Btw, just found my dream jacket.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 am

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Eh, I guess. Makes me look bulky. Plus I can think I can pull off that immigrant look pretty nicely, but I miss the jacket that I used to know. I lost it at school without even realizing it. :/

Just plain. And no hood.

Niceeee, I like that jacket! You look like you're ready to do some business. Some busy business.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Just plain. And no hood.

Niceeee, I like that jacket! You look like you're ready to do some business. Some busy business.

There's a criteria though; you need to own aviators. Luckily, I fit that criteria.

I just wanna say, someone on a bus called me Robocop when I was wearing my aviators. I just kinda gave him a thumbs-up.

Also, I really lile how this thread went.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Just plain. And no hood.

There's a criteria though; you need to own aviators. Luckily, I fit that criteria.

I just wanna say, someone on a bus called me Robocop when I was wearing my aviators. I just kinda gave him a thumbs-up.

I can just imagine that:

"Hey, you look like robocop!"

*silence* *turns head towards* *thumbs up* *more silence*

so badass.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:15 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Challenge accepted.

Just. Like. That.

Holy hell that was fast.

Just plain. And no hood.

I can just imagine that:

so badass.

I've gotta ask, were you there? That's exactly how it went down. Word for word. Action for action.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I can just imagine that:

so badass.

I've gotta ask, were you there? That's exactly how it went down. Word for word. Action for action.

I just know everything. You've forgotten, I'm the best. Evar.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I can just imagine that:

so badass.

Oh yeah, that's right... How could I have forgotten?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 am

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I can just imagine that:

so badass.

Because you don't know everything.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I can just imagine that:

so badass.

Because you don't know everything.

Touché
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Okay Rafix, I know you got the game, when we gonna play? ;P
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Okay Rafix, I know you got the game, when we gonna play? ;P

How about Sunday? Or Monday? Or any day after Sunday, really Smile

I have to say, though, when I was playing with my dad and we found the jack spots, he was naming cars left and right before he got in them. Turns out I forgot how much of a car junkie he was, haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Need For Speed: Most Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Page 1 of 1