Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! Empty
PostSubject: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

The order is in, the shirts are being processed, and we have together accomplished the biggest sale in 4-8 History!

In total, over $550 worth of T-shirts and Hoodies were purchased! This is a huge accomplishment, and I want to take the time to thank all of you for your amazing support.

I also want to apologize to anybody who may feel that I was being pushy during the process of getting the shirts. I wanted to make sure that everybody got exactly what they wanted, and I didn't want anybody to miss out if they really would enjoy a shirt, but I also realize that I may have been pushy or even self-centered when I was doing so, so if anybody feels that way I sincerely apologize.

I hope that everybody is happy with their order, and I can easily say that this was a huge success in terms of money making for the website, an even bigger success than I thought it was going to be.

I expect the shirts to take around 3-5 days to process, and then 4-7 business days to ship (except Blood, yours will take 5-12). If anybody would like to check the status of their order, you know where to find me, Skype is usually the best means Wink

Thanks again for all of your dedication, trust me, it is not going unnoticed!

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:55 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:09 am

w00t
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Quick update on the shirts, according to UPS everybody should be expecting their shirts on Monday, except myself, Rafix, and Blood. Bloods is taking long because different countries, mine is taking long because it's a large order, and Rafix, i have no idea why yours is taking longer.

I'll keep everybody updated!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Quick update on the shirts, according to UPS everybody should be expecting their shirts on Monday, except myself, Rafix, and Blood. Bloods is taking long because different countries, mine is taking long because it's a large order, and Rafix, i have no idea why yours is taking longer.

I'll keep everybody updated!

It makes me feel special, though, so s'all gravy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Update on your order Rafix, you should expect yours on Tuesday Wink
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am

Sweet. Looking forward to my new swag
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 am

Rafix wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Spoiler:

(Disclaimer: T-Shirts will not necessarily boost you to the level of swag that this Asian child has. They will however give you the ability to fly.)
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Spoiler:

I didn't know swag would make you asian

@death: Oh...
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Spoiler:

(Disclaimer: T-Shirts will not necessarily boost you to the level of swag that this Asian child has. They will however give you the ability to fly.)

The shirts are infused with Red Bull?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!   The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered! Empty

Back to top Go down

The T-Shirts Have Been Ordered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-
Jump to: