Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) Empty
PostSubject: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Let's do it. name your poison, death, and i'll take you on.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 am

Quite clearly Po Pi Po Vegetable Juice...

Wait a minute... That's... a good idea! BOTH OF YOU MAKE YOUR OWN VERSIONS...

It will be glorious!
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Rafix wrote:

It will be glorious!

if death agrees, i will.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix wrote:

It will be glorious!

if death agrees, i will.

... DEATH... DEAAAAAAATH...

You better see this thread...
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:11 pm

He will once he gets his internet up. He's still moving to his new place or in the process. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Ah, ok then. Well, I guess I can only hope that it happens at this point then...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 am

Rafix wrote:

It will be glorious!

As in make our own vegetable juices?

Because I have a blender that I got for my apartment. And I need to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 am

Rafix wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeP6uUy4Dk

'Nuff said

Blood leads and I'll follow
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 am

Just wanna say, you guys don't have to do this. I kinda feel bad for trying to make that it. Not really much of a challenge anyway...

How about, if you guys want, whoever loses this battle must submit to defeat and sing the song.

If you want Razz

I'm gonna go back to my corner now
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Rafix wrote:
Just wanna say, you guys don't have to do this. I kinda feel bad for trying to make that it. Not really much of a challenge anyway...

How about, if you guys want, whoever loses this battle must submit to defeat and sing the song.

If you want Razz

oh don't worry. i'm thinking of a very smart way of doing it... maybe.#

meanwhile, any other ideas from anyone?
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix wrote:

If you want Razz

oh don't worry. i'm thinking of a very smart way of doing it... maybe.#

meanwhile, any other ideas from anyone?

Uhh... not really from me. If I can think of anything I'll definitely leave it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)   Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously) Empty

Back to top Go down

Death versus Blood (an idea from fucking years ago that death never took seriously)
Page 1 of 1