Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My iOS gaming list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Djrella
4-8Member
4-8Member
Djrella

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:03 am

Currently, these are the games I've spent all day filtering out from the countless amount of apps on the market. I haven't bought/played these yet, but they're definitely appealing to my eye.

Penumbear - $1.99
Galactic Conflict RTS - $5.99
Magic The Gathering 2013 - $9.99
Star Wars Pinball - $1.99 (Per table/ 3 tables/ all= $5.99)
Dead Space for iPad - $0.99
SimCity Deluxe HD - $0.99
Vector HD - $0.99
Star Warfare: Black Dawn - $2.99
Babel Rising 3D - $0.99
Heroes and Castles - $1.99
Battle Dungeon: Risen - $1.99
The Walking Dead: Assault - $2.99
Crash Course - $0.99
Flashout 3D - $2.99
Greed Corp HD - $0.99
Battles and Castles - $2.99
Bit Dungeon - $0.99
Puzzle Quest 2 - $1.99

These are the games and their current prices (note that some prices are "on sale" Easter-holiday sale prices). :3

I'm a very picky gamer. Haha. But, if you're looking for new games for your iPod/iPad, you may want to look at these. Of course, I haven't played them myself, so I can't say anything good or bad, but they definitely look promising.

Back to top Go down
http://djrella.webs.com
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 am

From what I've heard, steering clear from Walking Dead: Assault is your best option.

If I'm to believe what people are saying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Djrella
4-8Member
4-8Member
Djrella

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 am

Rafix wrote:
From what I've heard, steering clear from Walking Dead: Assault is your best option.

Idunno. I've looked up reviews and some gameplay stuff. It looks like a good tine-killer. The only iffy thing about it is that each level seems to have a timer, indicating that you have to complete the level as fast as possible- and I don't like being rushed.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:31 am

Djrella wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Idunno. I've looked up reviews and some gameplay stuff. It looks like a good tine-killer. The only iffy thing about it is that each level seems to have a timer, indicating that you have to complete the level as fast as possible- and I don't like being rushed.

Him, all right. I've only really heard quotes or whatever from reviews. But I guess for that price its not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Djrella
4-8Member
4-8Member
Djrella

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Rafix wrote:
Djrella wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Him, all right. I've only really heard quotes or whatever from reviews. But I guess for that price its not too bad.

Haha. I like to do a lot of background research on a game before I buy it. Reviews, checking some gameplay footage, a few reviews from different sources (itouchgameplay, AppSpy, l337, and so on), and the detailed description of the game itself. Just because one or two people say a game is bad doesn't mean it necessarily is. These days, I think that people just expect way too much out of games, and the fact that the companies don't meet those expectations put them down almost immediately, giving the game a bad name when it really doesn't deserve such criticism. That's just me, though.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Djrella wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Djrella wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Haha. I like to do a lot of background research on a game before I buy it. Reviews, checking some gameplay footage, a few reviews from different sources (itouchgameplay, AppSpy, l337, and so on), and the detailed description of the game itself. Just because one or two people say a game is bad doesn't mean it necessarily is. These days, I think that people just expect way too much out of games, and the fact that the companies don't meet those expectations put them down almost immediately, giving the game a bad name when it really doesn't deserve such criticism. That's just me, though.

Well that's exactly how I am too. I was just trying to give you a heads up. Im personally just not interested in the game so I haven't really looked into it. But I agree, people expect too much, and it seems like anything that is under a 6 or 7 is a bad game nowadays. But if you wanna get it, I won't stop you. I mean, like I said, just looking out for a fellow... uh... whatever we are here.

Also, if you haven't, you really need to check out Devils Attorney. Honestly my favorite iOS / android game. It has great voice acting, an awesome script, a not too bad art style... All around a decent experience. Has something like 45 cases, upgrades for skills... God I need to play it again...

Oh, also, Phoenix Wright. First one is on there too
Back to top Go down
Djrella
4-8Member
4-8Member
Djrella

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Rafix wrote:
Djrella wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Djrella wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Well that's exactly how I am too. I was just trying to give you a heads up. Im personally just not interested in the game so I haven't really looked into it. But I agree, people expect too much, and it seems like anything that is under a 6 or 7 is a bad game nowadays. But if you wanna get it, I won't stop you. I mean, like I said, just looking out for a fellow... uh... whatever we are here.

Also, if you haven't, you really need to check out Devils Attorney. Honestly my favorite iOS / android game. It has great voice acting, an awesome script, a not too bad art style... All around a decent experience. Has something like 45 cases, upgrades for skills... God I need to play it again...

Oh, also, Phoenix Wright. First one is on there too

xD

I don't really know what we are either- no worries. I'm still contemplating the game, but I might get it just because i'm a hardcore fan of The Walking Dead. Oh, my fandom does that sometimes- it's rare, but it happens.

Hahaha. I know those games; especially Phoenix Wright. However, i'm more the JRPG/MMORPG/RPG/RTS fan. Strategy is my game, and strategy with quick thinking and reflexes and planned-out tactics at the same time (Just envision more the Ogre Tactics: Knights of Lodis/Age of Empires/ Empire at War/Hunters/PuzzleQuest/Aralon/Magic The Gathering/Shadow Era/Yu-Gi-Oh/Civilization games. Stuff in those areas Lol). Of course, i'm also very much-so a retro gamer; i'm a nut for old 8bit arcade games like Galaga, Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, and every Legend of Zelda game that came before the release of Wind Waker (though, Twilight Princess did look quite interesting).

There's also this interesting atmospheric-like game, don't know if you've heard of it, called 'Melodive'. If you're kinda into trippy endless runner-like games, it's definitely worth checking out; it's quite unique in its own little way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My iOS gaming list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My iOS gaming list   My iOS gaming list Empty

Back to top Go down

My iOS gaming list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: