Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Family Kids Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Royal Family Kids Camp Empty
PostSubject: Royal Family Kids Camp   Royal Family Kids Camp EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Just a heads up, I'll be gone next week for RFKC camp (the camp for neglected and abused children that Jenn and I go to every year). So, I'll be completely unavailable if you need anything from Sunday the 9th until Saturday the 15th. Alternatively, I'll be free all of Saturday if you need to contact me because I plan on having a complete vegetable Last of Us marathon.

Love ya n stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Royal Family Kids Camp Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Royal Family Kids Camp   Royal Family Kids Camp EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

It's that time of year again Wink

Good Luck and have fun bro
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Royal Family Kids Camp   Royal Family Kids Camp EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:30 am

Saint570 wrote:
It's that time of year again Wink

Good Luck and have fun bro

Thanks, that means a lot! Wink
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Royal Family Kids Camp   Royal Family Kids Camp EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 am

So I'm back from camp, and I can say that this year was definitely my best year. The kids although misbehaved were really awesome and I feel like they learned some very powerful lessons this year. My co-counselor was amazing and we worked together extremely well which meant more fun for the kids. It rained some but the temperature stayed the perfect temperature all week, instead of the usual extreme heat which makes everybody more irritable.

As for me, I think this year the most important thing I learned was to not take things for granted. Before this week I feel like I was just going through the motions and not really stopping to enjoy anything. It's hard to break that kind of habit, but I'm trying now and I am finding that I am starting to enjoy some of the things I was starting to get bored with before camp.

All and all, a very powerful and motivating week. Thanks to all who prayed for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Royal Family Kids Camp   Royal Family Kids Camp EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Hey, welcome back man! Glad to see you had a great time, and that you're enjoying things more. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Family Kids Camp   Royal Family Kids Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Family Kids Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-
Jump to: