Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ohhhh E3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

ohhhh E3 Empty
PostSubject: ohhhh E3   ohhhh E3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 am

so, better price, used games ready, better hardware, better look, better controller, better indie game support, those are just the actual facts, let alone the arguable stuff like better games, better software, etc.

I mean, I actually gave Xbox a chance before, I figured they'd integrate some kind of big new thing that would make halo fans pee themselves.

But no. Really, honestly, they just crashed and burned. That's it. They just did. It's not even an argument.

So, I mean, what now? Does Microsoft pull out of the video game market and just continue owning everything else that google doesn't?

To be honest, I feel like the Xbox One is kind of a pulling out strategy. It's almost like they knew they couldn't compete with the PS4 so they created a gaming cable box for people who don't really care about games but still want to watch tv and play Halo at a decent price.

But, to be honest, it even fails in that department. Netflix is actually watched more on Playstations (according to Sony) and who in their right mind is going to pay $500 for a Netflix box? Buy a smart TV and get a subscription for $8 a month.

I mean I just don't get it, and they continue to shell out a ridiculous amount of money so that they can get games before Sony, as if anybody cares. I think Mike said it best when he said "I'm glad Xbox is getting games first, that was we can see if it's good or not by the time it comes out on PS4."

Mike also corrected me in saying that Xbox showed more exclusives at E3, but they actually have about half of the planned exclusives as Sony has. All they really have left is the money to get DLC first for games like Call of Duty. But since PS4 has the better specs, isn't it possible that Treyarch could release something that could only be used on the PS4?

Anyways, if you ask me, I was fine having some people like Xbox and some people like Playstation, but to be honest I think Microsoft should just leave gaming to Sony and Nintendo and go back to computers where their heart lies. They have enough trouble just trying to compete with Apple.

And for heaven's sake stop trying to compete with Google, BING SUCKS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

ohhhh E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohhhh E3   ohhhh E3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

YEAH, BING SUCKS.

For realz tho.

I think it's clear which is the superior console this generation, though I'll probably stick with PC for the most part, it's a better deal in the long run (money wise) Smile

But what I really care about?

Kingdom Hearts 3... Hnnnuggghhhdsealijheoawi
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

ohhhh E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohhhh E3   ohhhh E3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

Rafix wrote:
Kingdom Hearts 3... Hnnnuggghhhdsealijheoawi

ohhhh E3 Tumblr_manbxbsBwT1r57zp0o2_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

ohhhh E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohhhh E3   ohhhh E3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 pm

That and Mirrors Edge 2? And MGS: Phantom Pain?! AND Second Son!

FUCK. YES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ohhhh E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohhhh E3   ohhhh E3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ohhhh E3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: