Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team Default6
Saint570

Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team Empty
PostSubject: Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team   Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 pm

A request for a series of videos, FIFA is a huge game as most of us will know and i think a road to division one series would attract some attention.

Since it's the game i play most of all, i'd love to see a fifa player base grow through the community either through new members or us current members, hopefully it would attract a new audience here too

I know you've played a share of football games Mike so i'm wondering if you can either borrow from someone or rent a copy of FIFA 13 and get an ultimate team started up, hell, i'd give you 10k to get going Wink
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team   Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm

I've always been a big sports fan, but I never wanted to do too many games at once. I was always worried people would be pushed away given sports themselves aren't as accepted as other games usually are. Being that Madden is on a little break, I was going to bring it back, but maybe I'll rent FIFA13. Of course, doing so, I'd be open to a lot of people making fun of me for not being as up to date and knowledgeable on the sport, but I always enjoyed the FIFA franchise and would love to play some for a series. I'll see what I can work out in a few weeks as I reach closure on Batman and continue to put out Last of Us and I'll def have a FIFA series going.

I also planned on getting FIFA14 on the next-gen consoles so if FIFA13 doesn't last too long, I will def pick it up again with 14. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team   Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Sweet, I'm looking forward to the series. Should be entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team   Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Division 1 Fifa ultimate team
Page 1 of 1