Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey, everyone! I'm alive! It sure has been a while.

But, first things first, how have all of you been? Hopefully you've all been doing well.

Personally, I've been busy with life (WOAH. I have one of those now?! Crazy...) I don't remember if I ever mentioned it to anyone, but I was accepted into the Francis Tuttle Technology Center (We just call it Francis Tuttle.) More specifically, I was accepted into the "3D Animation and Visual Effects" course there. Hopefully if all goes well, I'll be invited back next year, and the year after that I might end up going to college. Which is insane. Feels like just last week I was some 15 year old sitting around all day doing nothing with my life, haha.

Then there was some stuff that happened between above and below, but I won't go into specifics.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. Eventually, going to FT, I realized that I had a ton of things in common with everyone there, and I actually made friends outside of the internet, which was great for me. (I'm actually social now too, believe it or not. Well. More than usual, anyway) But around the halfway point of that school year I started having less free time between my family, my friends, my classes at my High School, and then FT. But, now that the school year is coming to and end, and I'm graduating in a few weeks, I finally feel free, and I'm planning on being more active here again. Which I'm excited about, coz I missed you guys a lot!

Anyway, that's really all I wanted to say for now. It's time for me to catch up on everything I missed, here. And I hope to hear from you all soon!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 am

Hey buddy Smile

It's great to hear that you are doing so well! You know that I am always here as your personal support.

As for me, I've been on a tireless job search lately, but that's the only bad news. Graduating college in a few weeks, getting married in 2 months, and just got word that I may be teaching a class using video games to teach entrepreneurship to middle and high school kids. I've also been going through a lot of personal changes lately, we can skype about that sometime if you're interested.

And as for 4-8, better than ever. Even though I've been busy, Mike and I have been knocking out videos left and right, and we are getting ready to revive 4-8Live and move into the next generation with PS4's upcoming update.

Again, good to hear you are doing good, keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 pm

That means a lot to hear, man. Smile

Damn, sounds like you're living the life, aside from the job search part. But still, that's quite a full plate! That teaching thing sounds pretty cool, though. What would that be like? I'd be interested to hear more about it. But yeah, I'd love to catch up sometime. Just whenever you're free, shoot me a message on Skype.

Oh man, I have a huge backlog on videos to watch now, haha. Well, I'm looking forward to it at the least. Now that you mention it though, it's weird, it still doesn't feel like the PS4 and XBone are even a thing. But I'm taking it that they're releasing an update so you can record on it now?

It's good to hear your doing so well, too. And the same goes for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Rafix wrote:

It's good to hear your doing so well, too. And the same goes for you! Very Happy

Thanks Smile

And yes the update is supposed to come out in 3 days apparently. Once that happens you should be seeing some carazy stuff on the channel if you feel me

I can talk more about the class anytime. If it does come to fruition I'll probably make a whole post about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:05 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Thanks Smile

And yes the update is supposed to come out in 3 days apparently. Once that happens you should be seeing some carazy stuff on the channel if you feel me

I can talk more about the class anytime. If it does come to fruition I'll probably make a whole post about it.

Very Happy

Haha, I don't think I'm catching your drift, but I'm liking it nonetheless.

Alright, coolio. Hopefully it does come to fruition. It sounds really interesting from the little I know.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Long time no see Default6
Saint570

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Hey man it's good to see you back  pirat 

Yep, its a busy time of the year for us all i guess, I'm just finishing High school too and it's great, i know exactly what you mean by feeling free. Good to see you've got plans for after school, i had a interview for a college on Thursday and that went well - my only condition to get in is that i need to pass my English exam and I'm guaranteed a place. I've also got an interview for another college which is a "Computing Games and Software Development" course so I'll be hoping that goes well also Smile

Also i'm surprised to hear that you didn't have friends outside of the internet, I've always seen you as a swell guy and you seem very mature for your age, a lot more than i was (just ask the Mikes, lol) but it's good to hear that you've got some now anyway, best of luck to you man  Long time no see 529941 
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Hey man it's good to see you back  pirat 

Yep, its a busy time of the year for us all i guess, I'm just finishing High school too and it's great, i know exactly what you mean by feeling free. Good to see you've got plans for after school, i had a interview for a college on Thursday and that went well - my only condition to get in is that i need to pass my English exam and I'm guaranteed a place. I've also got an interview for another college which is a "Computing Games and Software Development" course so I'll be hoping that goes well also Smile

Also i'm surprised to hear that you didn't have friends outside of the internet, I've always seen you as a swell guy and you seem very mature for your age, a lot more than i was (just ask the Mikes, lol) but it's good to hear that you've got some now anyway, best of luck to you man  Long time no see 529941 

Thanks, and again, it's nice to see you all again! elephant

Yeah, usually is when it comes to the end of a school year. It doesn't help that it seems to be the last year for us 3, too. I'm glad to hear it, though! So how do you feel about the exam? From experience, it could either be a pushover, or one of those really crappy "The curtains were blue, symbolising his deep depression...". Y'know, or he could just really like the color blue? Anyway, hopefully the other interview goes well, yeah. Could be a pretty interesting course.

Well, I guess I should rephrase that; I had friends outside of the internet, I just didn't really have any close friends, save for two, one of which was my step-brother, haha. I just never really hung out with anyone besides those two. I was always the quiet kid, anyway. Pale, quiet, and everyone knew who I was.

Haha, I'm sure you were fine. I appreciate the kind words, though. But I don't think the mature thing is all that true, I'm just very good at putting on an act of maturity.

Long time no see NDdV2QO

Although, I do have a theory that that's all maturity really is.

But, best of luck to you as well, man! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 1