Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AYYYYYY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

AYYYYYY Empty
PostSubject: AYYYYYY   AYYYYYY EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Hey, it's me, the pp2000 god
It's been a long time hasn't it?

Somehow, I'm still alive. Still crackin' open cold ones. Still playing the vidya. Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043765999/

So, how has the gang been? I was hoping we could get all reconnect a little bit and play some games! I haven't really touched CoD in like 5 years to be honest, but I love play league of legends, PUBG, and lately a lot of Divinity Original Sin 2. Also really into Rimworld and FighterZ. I'm always willing to try new games.

I updated my profile with my facebook account. I'd love if some of you took the time to add me as a friend. We don't even have to play anything, just toss some memes back and forth, yeah? please be my friend

Saint, my boy. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday 6 years ago, which I didn't see until today. I appreciate that shit, man. Really makes me feel bad about the last post I made, because I was being a dick. Not very cool of me. Let's play sometime?

Also, sorry about posting 3 years ago, and then promptly disappearing again without a fucking trace. hmu anyway.

oh and one more thing; Rafix, give me your nudes.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

AYYYYYY Empty
PostSubject: Re: AYYYYYY   AYYYYYY EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 2:46 pm

My boy, I've already got you on Facebook!

And tbh I just wanna know what the fuck happened to wilzoe
Back to top Go down

AYYYYYY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: