Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~

Go down 
+8
lagrandesoeur101
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
wilzoe
Bloodharbringer
death_unites_us
gggfrt
solidshark91493
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
gggfrt
"gg"
~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 Default6
gggfrt

~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 am

I love the geico caveman commercials.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 am

Also, I love gamefly.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Also, I love gamefly.

WHAT ????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:13 pm

w F t
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:21 am

Do you guys like not know what gamefly is? oh.. they're from diff. countries thats why..lol I love.. the movie law abiding citizen its so badass... even more than lightning.. I mean holy crap dude.. its brutal .. youll be like this the whole time ==> Shocked
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
Do you guys like not know what gamefly is? oh.. they're from diff. countries thats why..lol I love.. the movie law abiding citizen its so badass... even more than lightning.. I mean holy crap dude.. its brutal .. youll be like this the whole time ==> Shocked
lol i really wana see it
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 am

You need to.. its amazing.,. all of you do... I love.. my psp.. its amazing.. if only you guys had a clue.. well.. death does cuz I told him some of it..
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 am

W F T i meant to say wtf
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

I love how you guys cant T Y P E... lol
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm

that should be put in the name something u hate 4 me
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:05 pm

I love.. just screwing with random people lol watch till the end to see what I mean
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

I love you guys. 4-8Nation.

Seriously, the people I have met online, on youtube and off, have changed my life so dramatically, I never could have imagined. Not to try to get emotional or anything, but I seriously appreciate everything you guys do for me. And I really mean EVERYTHING. Most of you know, I read every single comment and message I get. If I don't reply, the question was stupid, but besides that I try to answer to everything and anything. I also put "Thanks for subscribing! =D" on any subscribers channel, and a lot of people ask me if I get youtube to do this automatically. I don't, I've typed 3506 of them so far by hand. If the comments section isn't there, I send a message to the person.

The fact people really do follow me is an incredible feeling, and I know with the life I live it's hard to keep up with everything, but all of my fans have been perfectly patient with me, and i really, really appreciate it.

So thanks guys, and just know I am here for you if you need me. I've helped a lot of people, and a lot of people have helped me. I'm not talking about games here, if you truly don't know where to go in your life, and you really need help, contact me, you know where you can find me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

Seriously, the people I have met online, on youtube and off, have changed my life so dramatically, I never could have imagined. Not to try to get emotional or anything, but I seriously appreciate everything you guys do for me. And I really mean EVERYTHING. Most of you know, I read every single comment and message I get. If I don't reply, the question was stupid, but besides that I try to answer to everything and anything. I also put "Thanks for subscribing! =D" on any subscribers channel, and a lot of people ask me if I get youtube to do this automatically. I don't, I've typed 3506 of them so far by hand. If the comments section isn't there, I send a message to the person.

The fact people really do follow me is an incredible feeling, and I know with the life I live it's hard to keep up with everything, but all of my fans have been perfectly patient with me, and i really, really appreciate it.

So thanks guys, and just know I am here for you if you need me. I've helped a lot of people, and a lot of people have helped me. I'm not talking about games here, if you truly don't know where to go in your life, and you really need help, contact me, you know where you can find me.

Where ??????
lol only joking death but yh same too about new people i met on ~4-8~ like me and joey quite cool friends i quess and same aswell yh you help me on games but mostly you turned my life around a bit too and yh thx ~4-8~ .
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:42 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

i thought you had a bot that automaticly said Thanks for subscribing! =D at one point xD
And We all <3 you too Razz
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm

saint same here lol and last christmas i sent death a message saying merry christmas you know what... he replyed saying merry christmas to you to hope you have a good one Smile
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

This made my day death. thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm

lol I love deaths emotional side Very Happy but no problem man
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 pm

I don't feel like posting a reply to everyone's comment, so I'll just say thanks to all of you Smile

And yeah, especially you guys, if you ever need somebody to really talk to, if you ever really feel like you have nowhere else to turn, message me. If you don't have all of my contact information, here you go.

Youtube - death7unites7us
PSN - death_unites_us
Email - death7unites7us@yahoo.com OR Drako171717@aol.com
AIM - death7unites7us
Yahoo IM - death7unites7us
Website - 4-8Forums.forumotion.com

It's sad how many of those places I had to use the 7's, it was always supposed to be underscores, but the only place i can use them is PSN and yahoo, but I wanted my yahoo to be the same as my Youtube. What a load a crap.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 pm

lol we know.. you said that already =D lol and we know man will do! And you know what.. same with YOU! you need to get it out sometimes dude.. I know that... you got issues as well.. tell us.. or me.. idk how well the others could really help.. no offense.. but you get my point
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 am

I loved the time I spent watching a movie with my girlfriend last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
you need to get it out sometimes dude..

What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:14 am

That means... you refuse to tell me and go offline... =P
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
That means... you refuse to tell me and go offline... =P

Lol, sorry xD
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:47 am

Hey lol it only hurts you.. not me lol but in the future.. cut that crap out! Smile I also love how you cant tell that the "afro" smiley even has an afro lol see? ==> afro he looks the same as this guy ==> Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next