Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quick message.

Go down 
+4
death_unites_us
gggfrt
Saint570
Bloodharbringer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am

I'll delete this as soon as death has read this]]

okay, people. I'm starting to worry that 4-8 nation is falling apart.

as you know, i've been logging in every day since november 2009.

and i've seen this nation change. i've seen it at its heights, when in december i pm'd death that we had 8 people online!
only for him to replay that the day after there were 14. I have no idea what the recods is now, but i don't think iw will happen again.

the problem is, we need new members. dedicated members like myself (if I might say so) who visit at least 3 days in a week.

This meaning. that now this nation is anything but at it's heights. the only people who constantly post here are Wilzoe and Ggggfrtrfr, and most of those posts are completely random (no offense)

I think it's time to chenge some things if you get me. like a new layout that appeals to people, because when I joined i tought the site looked cheap, but the people were magnificent.

Seriously I don't know what to say. and since I'm not a deity I cant change the world. if I WERE a god, I'd make the bible have ~4-8~ printed on its cover.

Good luck people, and 4-8

Bh out.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
A quick message. Default6
Saint570

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm

i've been coming on more than 3 times a week recently and i'll try to recruit some people.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm

how you spelled my screen name is so much cooler....
but yes i completely agree (and am sorry for random posts)
i have tried to recruit a couple friends, but they just plain wont.... of 160- something, like seven people still post, and i think death and MADMike are the only original members that still post. Sad
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Here's my thoughts on this.

I made this site, rather, had MADMike make this site, to bring all of the diehard 4-8Fans together. I didn't make it for a whole bunch of people to join, though I figured that would be cool as well. If I had wanted a bunch of people to join though, I would have named it something catchy, like, Gamers United, or, Everything Gaming. But I named it 4-8Forums, so that mostly only people that actually knew what 4-8 was about would join.

That being said, just about every member of 4-8Nation has seen the site and has either decided to give it a try or passed on the idea. So, basically what I'm saying is, this is all we got. Unless I get more diehard fans, which although they grow by the week, I don't see too many coming in recently. My channel as a whole has been pretty slow, and that's mostly because I have been trying to keep my channel for me, and not for the public, like I used to with videos like "CoD4: Zombie Music Video" and "CoD4 5 Secret Rooms" which were titled in order to get a lot of views and fans.

If you guys want to bring people in, you are more than welcome too, and I would be very happy knowing that you guys could use this as a place to talk to your friends as well as talk to me. I'm also hoping that some people will return, because there are still a good hundred to two hundred people who watch my videos religiously but don't come on here.

And one last thing, MADMike has been out forever, but that is because of computer issues. He will be back eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

I made this site, rather, had MADMike make this site, to bring all of the diehard 4-8Fans together. I didn't make it for a whole bunch of people to join, though I figured that would be cool as well. If I had wanted a bunch of people to join though, I would have named it something catchy, like, Gamers United, or, Everything Gaming. But I named it 4-8Forums, so that mostly only people that actually knew what 4-8 was about would join.

That being said, just about every member of 4-8Nation has seen the site and has either decided to give it a try or passed on the idea. So, basically what I'm saying is, this is all we got. Unless I get more diehard fans, which although they grow by the week, I don't see too many coming in recently. My channel as a whole has been pretty slow, and that's mostly because I have been trying to keep my channel for me, and not for the public, like I used to with videos like "CoD4: Zombie Music Video" and "CoD4 5 Secret Rooms" which were titled in order to get a lot of views and fans.

If you guys want to bring people in, you are more than welcome too, and I would be very happy knowing that you guys could use this as a place to talk to your friends as well as talk to me. I'm also hoping that some people will return, because there are still a good hundred to two hundred people who watch my videos religiously but don't come on here.

And one last thing, MADMike has been out forever, but that is because of computer issues. He will be back eventually.
i think what blood was getting at was that we need more active members, not more members.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 am

gggfrt wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

i think what blood was getting at was that we need more active members, not more members.

there you go.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm

i come on most days
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm

gggfrt wrote:

Well of course, I mean we have 165. Getting more people to join ups our chances of getting very active members, though.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

i've been coming on the past few days and theres really no new posts that interest me... Sad we need to be more active so other people will become more active if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:15 pm

im active i had my red bull Smile
but i always come on
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
im active i had my red bull Smile
but i always come on

red bull makes you fly... after i shoot you with my .60 cannon

anyway, i just noticed this is an announcement, that's interesting...
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:58 pm

i agree blood , so many people say they are dedicated ~4-8 members and they havent even registered to the forums , Heck i know people who say that they are dedicated ~4-8 memebers and they dont even know what the forums is! Its shocking

mikes909po9 PEACE xD
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:37 am

Michael45 wrote:
i agree blood , so many people say they are dedicated ~4-8 members and they havent even registered to the forums , Heck i know people who say that they are dedicated ~4-8 memebers and they dont even know what the forums is! Its shocking

mikes909po9 PEACE xD

Give me a second to lol....

lol'd.

Okay, just be active, mikes.
Back to top Go down
Samo
New User
New User
Samo

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm

I am and Will always be active on these forums. The longest time i have been in is 3 years. Www.bnbclan.com and click main forum at top . Its a invite only clan so i earned respect and i got in 9 th september 2007 . ( yes , its weird that i rmb the join date after all these years but thats only bcuz i Love them so much and ive been Loyal to them. These days i still check the forum out Every day.
I also want this forum to grow. But we need more people to control the forums. Madmike cant be mod alone forever. ( i got experience of these kinds of forums)
f.e i once was in A runescape cheating forum ( yes i know , weird right?)
i was loyal to them and i was one of the more helping Guy etc etc blablabla.
Anyways, after 100 members they chose 3 mods (me) to help controling spam etc
but the site got shut down by jagex ( runescape creators) Also this isnt a *censored* appl. To get mod here. Its My history.

I wrote this on My iPod and the clock is 00:45 i need to sleep now.
Good night people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Zipcode32
Samo
New User
New User
Samo

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: :   A quick message. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Oops sorry for double post Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Zipcode32
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:49 am

Samo wrote:
I am and Will always be active on these forums. The longest time i have been in is 3 years. Www.bnbclan.com and click main forum at top . Its a invite only clan so i earned respect and i got in 9 th september 2007 . ( yes , its weird that i rmb the join date after all these years but thats only bcuz i Love them so much and ive been Loyal to them. These days i still check the forum out Every day.
I also want this forum to grow. But we need more people to control the forums. Madmike cant be mod alone forever. ( i got experience of these kinds of forums)
but the site got shut down by jagex ( runescape creators) Also this isnt a *censored* appl. To get mod here. Its My history.

Good night people.

OKAY samo I want to tell you something... and don't take offence in this, just KNOW this.

you cant just waltz in there like ; hey! i'm samo! i'm loayl and i'll always be here so make me a mod.

First time I read this i was like...okay... that guy's funny.

but before even your 20th post you REPEAT this??? what the hell samo, seriously?

before you start ranting about this forum NEEDING a moderator, look around you... do we need moderating so badly? no. we don't. we're a family, we are no longer a community. we live and breate as if we were side by side, we have fun, we joke and when the occasional 'help me" comes along, we either help, or say sorry no thanks ( or even say wtf facebook? no.) That's how we work, samo... that's how we work this place, this site needs no changing , it's fun to see a little difference now and again, but that's all. and if you don't like it as it is... then you are welcome to... leave.

once again, no offence, samo. but this is how things go around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:47 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Samo wrote:

Good night people.

OKAY samo I want to tell you something... and don't take offence in this, just KNOW this.

you cant just waltz in there like ; hey! i'm samo! i'm loayl and i'll always be here so make me a mod.

First time I read this i was like...okay... that guy's funny.

but before even your 20th post you REPEAT this??? what the hell samo, seriously?

before you start ranting about this forum NEEDING a moderator, look around you... do we need moderating so badly? no. we don't. we're a family, we are no longer a community. we live and breate as if we were side by side, we have fun, we joke and when the occasional 'help me" comes along, we either help, or say sorry no thanks ( or even say wtf facebook? no.) That's how we work, samo... that's how we work this place, this site needs no changing , it's fun to see a little difference now and again, but that's all. and if you don't like it as it is... then you are welcome to... leave.

once again, no offence, samo. but this is how things go around these parts.

agreed and for anyone to be mod it should be you babe Wink
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

we don't. we're a family, we are no longer a community. we live and breate as if we were side by side, we have fun, we joke and when the occasional 'help me" comes along, we either help, or say sorry no thanks ( or even say wtf facebook? no.) That's how we work, samo... that's how we work this place, this site needs no changing , it's fun to see a little difference now and again, but that's all. and if you don't like it as it is... then you are welcome to... leave.

I think I shed a tear.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 am

Saint570 wrote:

agreed and for anyone to be mod it should be you babe Wink

Really ? <3

death_unites_us wrote:

I think I shed a tear.

Thanks Death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

I have hayfever so i shed a tear too lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:12 am

wilzoe wrote:
I have hayfever so i shed a tear too lol.

_ _ _
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

_ _ _

spam win :-)
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

_ _ _

Nope just -_- Fail.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

_ _ _

Nope just -_- Fail.

_ _ _ = . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quick message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick message.   A quick message. Empty

Back to top Go down