Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what would you do....

Go down 
+12
thomsonsnipes
lagrandesoeur101
MADMike
Silly Psycho
death_unites_us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
XBUNKERFACEX
wilzoe
Saint570
Bloodharbringer
solidshark91493
gggfrt
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
jacobgourlay

what would you do.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 am

wat would u do if I came to ur house and raped ur DAD yes DAD

Last edited by jacobgourlay on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 am

jacobgourlay wrote:
wat would u do if m11www came to ur house and raped ur DAD yes DAD

I seriously suggest you stfu before Sam sees that post. Im not answering that.
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
m11www

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm

jacobgourlay wrote:

No Sad
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 pm

m11www wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

No Sad

Oh *censored*
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
m11www

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Michael45 wrote:
m11www wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

No Sad

Oh *censored*

Im just going to forget i ever saw it.
Back to top Go down
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
jacobgourlay

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:13 pm

jk i wouldnt say tht bout u sam i ment me
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
what would you do.... - Page 5 Default6

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:26 pm

jacobgourlay wrote:
jk i wouldnt say tht bout u sam i ment me

does not make sense?
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 pm

No question...?

What would you do if I did a clip with 1080 Right then 720 left noscope in Favela, landing in Karachi with a triple killfeed with martyrdom and get a collateral in Karachi.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 pm

I'd ask you how to do a clip.

What would you do if I showed up on your doorstep? (did i ask this question already?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
what would you do.... - Page 5 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I'd ask you how to do a clip.

What would you do if I showed up on your doorstep? (did i ask this question already?)

At first i was like O_o
But then i was like YOOO DAWG.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 am

(This is just to liven the place up! I SWEAR!)

I'd ask how you knew where I lived. Then my dog would probably bark at you. So I would have to tell her to shut the fack up. Then I'd forget you were there. Then repeat.

What would you do if I was just a figment of everyone's imagination? So pretty much if I wasn't real?

(Oh no, bad question...)
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 am

Answer: I'd drink Mountain Dew, chalk up another line on my imaginary chalkboard, and whisper,"Not another one..." as I weep.

Question: A Fallout-type apocalypse has suddenly stricken you, and you survived. All you have to your name is an average backpack and 3 items of your choosing. Taking into account size of said objects compared to the backpack and the weight, what are your 3 objects?
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 pm

MADMike wrote:
Answer: I'd drink Mountain Dew, chalk up another line on my imaginary chalkboard, and whisper,"Not another one..." as I weep.

Question: A Fallout-type apocalypse has suddenly stricken you, and you survived. All you have to your name is an average backpack and 3 items of your choosing. Taking into account size of said objects compared to the backpack and the weight, what are your 3 objects?

All right. Now I'm not exactly an expert on this subject, but thinking about the bare essentials I would need to survive, I'd probably go with:

1. A canteen

2. Some kind of weapon, probably a pistol. Maybe a crowbar, katana, or something along those lines.

3. I'm hoping Pen and paper counts as one item. So, a pen and some paper. Like a ream of paper, not just one sheet.

What would you do if...

You were suddenly drafted into the next World War? The punishment for trying to escape is near fatal as to get the message across that there is no getting out of your "duty". Would you try to escape anyway, knowing the consequences? Or would you do something else? I dunno, I'll leave that up to your imagination.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

All right. Now I'm not exactly an expert on this subject, but thinking about the bare essentials I would need to survive, I'd probably go with:

1. A canteen

2. Some kind of weapon, probably a pistol. Maybe a crowbar, katana, or something along those lines.

3. I'm hoping Pen and paper counts as one item. So, a pen and some paper. Like a ream of paper, not just one sheet.

What would you do if...

You were suddenly drafted into the next World War? The punishment for trying to escape is near fatal as to get the message across that there is no getting out of your "duty". Would you try to escape anyway, knowing the consequences? Or would you do something else? I dunno, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

I would fight, if not for my country than my wife and family.

What would you do if you were at a waterpark and saw me walking by?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:04 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

1. A canteen

What would you do if...

I would fight, if not for my country than my wife and family.

What would you do if you were at a waterpark and saw me walking by?

I'd ask you how long you've been living in New Jersey and denying my affection.

What would happen if I stopped uploading videos and let death go on his own again?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:04 am

MADMike wrote:

What would happen if I stopped uploading videos and let death go on his own again?

I'D GO INSANE TRYING TO UPLOAD EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!! I NEEEEED YOUUUUU!!!

What would you do if all the games you wanted came out at the same time? Would you pick one or two to buy or spend your life savings/steal money from your parents to buy them all?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
What would you do if all the games you wanted came out at the same time? Would you pick one or two to buy or spend your life savings/steal money from your parents to buy them all?

I'd just put aside the money once I get it for each game I wanted, then when the games release, I go into a love coma.

What would you do if death knocked on your door and said, "Let's party, BITCH!"?
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 pm

MADMike wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I'd just put aside the money once I get it for each game I wanted, then when the games release, I go into a love coma.

What would you do if death knocked on your door and said, "Let's party, BITCH!"?

Party like it's 1699.

What would you do if you lived in an 'Amish Paradise?' *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 am

I wouldn't fight, and I'd play nice, cuz I'm living in an amish paradise.

What would you do if you were on tv?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do....   what would you do.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: