Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call fo Duty 4 Zombies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

Call fo Duty 4 Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Call fo Duty 4 Zombies   Call fo Duty 4 Zombies EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:53 am

Some people have heard the about thie game "Zombies" for Call of Duty 4. Some of you may not know so I am here to teach all of you.

What it is is a survival game. The Marines or SAS are the good guys. OpFor and Spetsnaz are the bad guys. The objective of the game is to see how long the Marines/ SAS can stay alive without dying. Marines/ SAS can only use pistols and nothing else. The bad guys can only knife the good guys. If a good guys gets knifed by a bad guy, then he/she will change teams and become a zombie. Once a person becomes a zombie, then they must do what the zombies do, knife the good guys. If a good guy knifes a bad guy, then he/ she will then become a zombie.

So to set up the game, you obviously go into a private match. From there, set the game mode to Team Deathmatch. You guys can now choose to either set a time or let it be infinite. Set the score to unlimited. You can can play with hardcore enabled or disabled. You may also activate Old-School Mode if you want. You may adjust all the other setting if you wish to.

Rules can obviously be changed.

So,

- Good guys use pistols only
- Bad guys knife only
- No other weapons allowed
- Good guy switches teams if he/ she gets knifed by a bad guy.
- Good guy switches teams if he/ she knifes a bad guy.

Personal note: The game is best played if there are many people in the game and NO ONE CAMPS. Camping will ruin the game, trust me.

If you need help, you may ask Alivad, GTAdemon666, or me.
I've played with both of them before so they should know the general rules of the game.

NOTE: I did not create this game. Credit goes to a person named BigChoco Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call fo Duty 4 Zombies   Call fo Duty 4 Zombies EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

we came up with a same idea in the cr3w2. except it was call halloween and there was only one bad guy and no one could shoot. man it was epic.
Back to top Go down
GTA-demon666
New User
New User
GTA-demon666

PostSubject: Re: Call fo Duty 4 Zombies   Call fo Duty 4 Zombies EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Silly Psycho wrote:
we came up with a same idea in the cr3w2. except it was call halloween and there was only one bad guy and no one could shoot. man it was epic.

My firends play that and they named it "Mike Myers".
the guy who was mike myers could only knife everyone, NOBODY could kill him/her unless they're the last man standing.
Back to top Go down
gleno_cfc
New User
New User
gleno_cfc

PostSubject: Re: Call fo Duty 4 Zombies   Call fo Duty 4 Zombies EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 pm

My firends play that and they named it "Mike Myers".
the guy who was mike myers could only knife everyone, NOBODY could kill him/her unless they're the last man standing.[/quote]

ye thats what my friends call it aswell great game Exclamation cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call fo Duty 4 Zombies   Call fo Duty 4 Zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

Call fo Duty 4 Zombies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: