Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i need your help guys...

Go down 
+2
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
i need your help guys... Default6
Saint570

i need your help guys... Empty
PostSubject: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Ok so there's this new kid at my school and he's been here for a while now and i really feel sorry for him. he's been here 3 weeks and he's not made any friends and i really hate to see stuff like that D: but tbh i really dont think we have much in common so i cant really talk to him. what should i do? please help guys... i really dont want this to keep going on.

Edit: i went to his house for a while and tbh a dont like him much... i just dont want him to have no friends coz it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Ok so there's this new kid at my school and he's been here for a while now and i really feel sorry for him. he's been here 3 weeks and he's not made any friends and i really hate to see stuff like that D: but tbh i really dont think we have much in common so i cant really talk to him. what should i do? please help guys... i really dont want this to keep going on.

Edit: i went to his house for a while and tbh a dont like him much... i just dont want him to have no friends coz it sucks.

talk to him make him friends he wont feel left out and u will feel a lot better as a person
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:53 pm

read some of dimotd over again
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:04 pm

gggfrt wrote:
read some of dimotd over again

That warmed my heart that you would say that. Smile

Saint, I suppose what you can do is find somebody, anybody, that may have something in common with him, and become friends with the both of them. Then have them meet, become friends, and they will be on their way. Remember what I said, people have a strange likeness towards one another when they are both friends with you, so if you can be friends with him and anybody else he will hopefully meet new friends that way. You could also introduce him to your group of friends, and see how he does. They will try to like him at least, for your sake.

Also, may I say that this is a very good deed you are doing, and I wish you the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:02 pm

talked to him abit in school today and starting to like him a bit better. the only bad thing is he has an xbox and i play my ps3 alot more so we cant play much. oh well going on xbox toodles.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Saint570 wrote:
talked to him abit in school today and starting to like him a bit better. the only bad thing is he has an xbox and i play my ps3 alot more so we cant play much. oh well going on xbox toodles.

show him the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:05 pm

make him feel at home , show him around your school , it will make him feel better and more secure.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Good idea mikes yh do that saints
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need your help guys...   i need your help guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

i need your help guys...
Page 1 of 1