Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)

Go down 
+2
Michael45
StrikerZX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) Empty
PostSubject: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 am

Herro guys its your number One asian StrikerZX =)=)

Okay so Let's get started with this Guide fo yall....Lol

Modern Warfare 2 isn't really a realistic game because you could run around with a sniper and become rambo with it.
That's exactly what i"m going to show you how to do today.

First Dah Guns:

Intervention:
Would highly recommend using Fmj or Thermal because they're beast. Let tell you why... When using fmj to me it seems like there is more power and you get to be really cool with it if you get teh wallbangz. You'd be screaming like WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!. Like I do. Thermal because it shows you how the fast the Intervention really should scope in because if you have the normal scope it slower but it still shoots straight even thought the cross hair doesnt show or the cross hair does show but nothing is in it or it is white. The others are recommended if you want to get all attachments but don't really matter. Be aware it's a bolt action so you need to bolt the action before you shoot again, so its great because it puts pressure on you to make you first shot.

Barret:
Better than the Intervention and scopes faster than it if Intervention has the regular scope, but if it has the thermal it's as fast as the barret with or without thermal. The barret is awesome to use but I recommend the Intervention for more skilled snipers that are like rambo. I would recommend using this if you're a beginner.If you don't really hit the guy on the first shot i recommend this gun because it isn't bolt action and you can set up for the second shot faster. I'd also recommend FMJ for it to shoot threw walls ffor and may recieve previously stated events. Thermal just to see people in grasssy areas. Acog maybe just because i heard it was good with da Barrett. All the rest are just if you want to get all attachments for it.

M21 EBR:
It's pretty much a Stronger FAL but with half as much bullets as the FAL But has no recoil. If you wanna rush with this thingy majiga I'd recommend using this with the acog sight. You don't need anything else for this gun, all you need is the Acog sight trust me.

WA2000:
It's pretty much the cross of the M21 EBR and the Barrett. It has a lil bit of recoil but not as little aw the M21 and has some power but not as much as the Barret either. It's pretty much kinda of a useless gun to me but Its okay. just use FMJ or extended Mags with it because you need more ammo on this thing. Plus when I was using this gun I made a trick called the double shot and you're supposed to press the trigger really fast twice and if its on the legs you kill them instantly if they're not moving. Plus I noticed I don't really like it because it takes a lot of the space on the right side so you can't really see the right side.

Recommended Perk Setup:

Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power or Lightweight(only if you're good at getting shots above the chest or if in Hardcore)
Ninja or Steady aim
For both the Intervention and the Barret

Sleight of Hand
Lightweight
Steady aim
M21 fav class for the m21

Sleight of Hand
Stopping power/ or any other red perk
Steady aim

These Classes Will help you to Pick and make it so it's easier to Be Rambo with da Snipa Rifle

Tactics:
First you have to increase you're sensitivity, if you're at 3 sensivity its going to be quite hard to do this because you have to constantly look behind you so no one rapes you from behind. Personally mine is on ten and if I go anything lower than 9 I think its slow. Also this is a mistake I usually do but don't really run that much because if you do, you are going to get caught off guard so when you're just walking it's easier to get your scope up on them and kill them. This will take a lot of practice so don't be mad if you're doing really bad like I do.

Teh Arts of deh Rambo:

Quickscoping: O.o My favorite of them all so Ima start with this one. Quickscoping is something the Experienced Rambos use. It's when you see a guy and you line up ur crosshair on them and scope in until you see the crosshair and shoot and scope back out. Seems easy but its actually kinda hard because most people in the game are moving (except for Camper Grr). I still need to practice again on this because for some reason I'm just losing all my skill these days.

Dragshot: Even though Quickscoping is my favorite, I think this is the sexiest of them all. This happens when you're trying to quickscope but you're crosshair isn't lined up so you adjust it really fast and you slap them with your crosshair.
It mostly looks the sexiest if you're using a more than 7 sensitivity. To tell you the truth this is harder than the Quickscoping at a very high sensitivity because you don't really know when to stop and stuff because it's fast.

No Scope: Provides a chance to kill someone when close by. All Luck so pray that you hit him because I usually don't except if its death.

Hardscope: Only if you know someones coming so you scope in for a long time. I wouldn't reccommend this because someone can easily approach you from the back and rape you up the butt. This is for many inexperienced snipers or if the enemy is far away and you have no chance to hit them.

The Shaznatsu Shot=): Any shot (except for the Hardscope)that includes spinning around or shooting threw some thing
or that looks just plain smexy or if you get a collateral that's not a hardscope one.

Side Arm:
Handguns just because they come out faster and when you miss you need a gun that can come out quick so practice your handgun shooting to make it very rapid like me and saint. Another reason why you should try to use a handgun is to make it so that you're so good at sniping that you only use it when you need it.

Techniques:
The DickTitsSwitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCldL0wxCM
Done by Hutch Himself.

Be calm: If you're calm and you have a steady head than your shot will also get steady, if you see that you're doing bad and you're mad. Stop playing 4 awhile and drink a soda or something and cool down like i don't lol. Got hella angry ftw.

I"m almost done by have to think about more things.
Finish it l8r
bye
~4get the h8rs~

Last edited by StrikerZX on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 am

That was an amazing guide man! It's gonna help me a lot , thx dude!
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: thanks   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm

thankyou, still prefer saints
nice
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Cool m8 i liek usps or M9 as a side arm, i shoot really quick with Akimbo, just L1 and R1
tap them Smile
Back to top Go down
m11www
4-8Member
4-8Member
m11www

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Thx striker. This is gonna help me and lots of others Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 pm

This helps so much im getting lots of sniper kills
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

StrikerZX wrote:
Herro guys its your number One asian StrikerZX =)=)

Side Arm:
Handguns just because they come out faster and when you miss you need a gun that can come out quick so practice your handgun shooting to make it very rapid like me and saint.

Techniques:
The DickTitsSwitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCldL0wxCM
Done by Hutch Himself.

I"m almost done by have to think about more things.
Finish it l8r
bye
~4get the h8rs~

Bet everyone thinks we have a rapid fire controller
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:33 am

i know... But it kinda makes me proud that they think that, I have a modded finger lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)   Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=) Empty

Back to top Go down

Striker's Guide For Da Sniper=)
Page 1 of 1