Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE WEIRDEST THING EVER

Go down 
+6
twistedcakes
XBUNKERFACEX
Bloodharbringer
wilzoe
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
THE WEIRDEST THING EVER - Page 2 Default6

THE WEIRDEST THING EVER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRDEST THING EVER   THE WEIRDEST THING EVER - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
I believe the EMP is also underrated. Maybe more so than the UAV and Counter UAV, but that's based of experience and personal opinion.

I think the EMP is good but 15 is too much to ask for considering you'd probably be owning them if you were on an 11 killstreak for chopper anyway. If they lowerd EMP's too like 9 they'd be too common so they did a good job with making it 15 but it's too much too ask.

Well, from the my standpoint it comes in very handy when you play alone. Given the fact that every time I play alone, no one on my team ever touched a controller before, it kills a lot of the kill streaks, takes away their UAV, and from the times I've used it, helped my team. I do agree it should be moved to around 8-9 kills though.

Edit: Has it been proven that it can or can not stop a Nuke?
it can't, except if you use an EMP when there's 1:30 mins left. then you can't call the nuke
and the perfect game for you, my friend is Free-For-All

yeah that would be pretty funny cos the emp lasts for 2mins if u call it out at 2 when someone has a nuke oh i would enjoy the rage in the lobby

Take a guess why he said 1:30 left.

the emp lasts for 2mins not 1:30 and u can call it in on 2 mins

It lasts for 1.

no it dosnt i got one out of a care package and i timed it with a stop watch
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRDEST THING EVER   THE WEIRDEST THING EVER - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
I believe the EMP is also underrated. Maybe more so than the UAV and Counter UAV, but that's based of experience and personal opinion.

I think the EMP is good but 15 is too much to ask for considering you'd probably be owning them if you were on an 11 killstreak for chopper anyway. If they lowerd EMP's too like 9 they'd be too common so they did a good job with making it 15 but it's too much too ask.

Well, from the my standpoint it comes in very handy when you play alone. Given the fact that every time I play alone, no one on my team ever touched a controller before, it kills a lot of the kill streaks, takes away their UAV, and from the times I've used it, helped my team. I do agree it should be moved to around 8-9 kills though.

Edit: Has it been proven that it can or can not stop a Nuke?
it can't, except if you use an EMP when there's 1:30 mins left. then you can't call the nuke
and the perfect game for you, my friend is Free-For-All

yeah that would be pretty funny cos the emp lasts for 2mins if u call it out at 2 when someone has a nuke oh i would enjoy the rage in the lobby

Take a guess why he said 1:30 left.

the emp lasts for 2mins not 1:30 and u can call it in on 2 mins

It lasts for 1.

no it dosnt i got one out of a care package and i timed it with a stop watch

Yeah i'll just take cod wiki's answer rather than someone who didnt know what maintenence is...
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRDEST THING EVER   THE WEIRDEST THING EVER - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 am

Yeah i'll just take cod wiki's answer rather than someone who didnt know what maintenence is...

im new to ps3 so im obvioulsy gonna know since ive spent the majority of my gaming experiance so yh im gonna know arnt i -_- NOOOOO
im not but as for a game ive played since november5th i would know
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRDEST THING EVER   THE WEIRDEST THING EVER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WEIRDEST THING EVER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2