Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My history teacher sucks balls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
My history teacher sucks balls Default6
Saint570

My history teacher sucks balls Empty
PostSubject: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Kay so i wuz liek in hustury, thats bunkers thing screw this xD.

Okay so i was in history today and We were doing these posters and then cafra was colouring it in while i was just sitting there doing nothing. I was watching and talking to him and he kept going out the lines and i said "Your so bent". The teacher heard me and i was like "Oh, i dint mean it in a sexual way, i meant it as in like bent in colouring in. Then she's like "HOW CAN COLOURING IN BE HOMO SEXUAL AND THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!" I replied "I didnt mean it like that and your brain is too dumb too realise that. I dont see how someone like you can be a bloody teacher because clearly you have no common sense." When a teacher says something thats not right i dont sit there and just listen i respect myself and my rights and speak my mind. When a teacher asks you to do something like "can you pass that pen please" They ask but they never expect you to say no which just pisses me off. Morrow of the story is dont let other people treat you like a idiot.

Oh yeah and heres something for you death.

In english it was group work and i got put into a group with idiots. I read out all 10 questions of the debate themselves and disagreed or agreed and explained why to all of them whilst my WHOLE group sat there giggling like cunts and doing f all. I seriously wanted to tell my teacher to move me or i'm not doing it but didnt want to seem rude since she's a teacher i actually like.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm

your history teacher sucks ur balls wait scratch that forget i said that lol thats like all my teachers there dumb fuckers
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Morrow of the story is dont let other people treat you like a idiot.

Yes, but see, that is always going to happen. The problem with a lot of young people these days is that they think they are equal to everybody. You think you should have your own voice, and be completely equal to some teacher who doesn't know how to teach.

Well, truth is, you aren't equal. As you go through life you need to realize that there will always be somebody above you. The important thing for you to understand is that you do have your own voice, with your friends. But to people older than you, you need to just obey them and get over it. Sure, most of them are probably just pricks with nothing better to do then abuse children, but there's nothing you can do about that. It isn't you're job to set the teacher straight, it is your job to be a student in their classroom.

It sucks, that we have to go through life with somebody always above us. But, you will always have a voice to those people who are willing to listen. And those teachers and police officers and government agents and parents who don't care at all for what you have to say, just obey them and move on. Trying to speak out to them will only get you trouble, and you will never get through to them, I can assure you that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 am

Something happened to me like this recently. I was playing football and this kid called daniel kept tripping me up like a real ass! I shouted "Next time you trip me up , i'll stick my foot up your arse" Everyone was just silent and i was kinda confused. Then my m8 ciaran pointed behind me and there was a teacher just looking at me. I didnt know what to do , then he tripped me up again.... so , yeah , kinda similars to saint's story.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Something happened to me like this recently. I was playing football and this kid called daniel kept tripping me up like a real ass! I shouted "Next time you trip me up , i'll stick my foot up your arse" Everyone was just silent and i was kinda confused. Then my m8 ciaran pointed behind me and there was a teacher just looking at me. I didnt know what to do , then he tripped me up again.... so , yeah , kinda similars to saint's story.

well it is sorta the same saint mentioned cafra doing bent drawings and you wanna sick your foot in someones ass well i guess there both bent??

Last edited by Xo0OJOEYO0oX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm

LMAO JOEY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Michael45 wrote:

Except the fact that you actually said something in an offensive way and mine was not.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 am

but you said Cafra was bent so ... o_O
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Michael45 wrote:
but you said Cafra was bent so ... o_O

But i didnt mean it in that way, words have different meanings. If i were talking about wild animals and i said beaver it's not like i would get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 pm

oh i see. Ok i get it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My history teacher sucks balls   My history teacher sucks balls Empty

Back to top Go down

My history teacher sucks balls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: