Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hosting 4-8 fantasy football

Go down 
2 posters

Interested?
Yes
Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Vote_lcap44%Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Maybe
Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Vote_lcap22%Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Vote_lcap33%Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Empty
PostSubject: Hosting 4-8 fantasy football   Hosting 4-8 fantasy football EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:17 am

Hey guys I Been thinking about hosting a 4-8forums fantasy football League But I don't want to do it if no one is interested so anyone who is a fan of football or wants to be a fan of football lemme know if you want to have a friendly competitive fantasy football league if we get at lease 3 people who are interested I will make it..if we get at lease 5 people who are interested I might even throw in some prizes for the winners..If you have any friends who also like football GET THEM ON THE FORUM!!!! I really want to do this..anyone who wants to help up setting this up send me a pm(Private Message). Also give out some suggestions on prizes. If Anyone who doesn't know what Fantasy Football is..Here is a link explaining every thing you need to know.. ..We will not be having a live draft though because of the different timezones it will get confusing. The fantasy football draft will be taking place on yahoo..if you are sure you want to join the fantasy football league..then email me at spray21@usa.com with the email you made on yahoo so i can send u an invite..because it is private and email only. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

- Jacob cheers

People Signed up:

Spray
Raiders74

Last edited by Spray on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Raiders74
New User
New User
Raiders74

PostSubject: HEy    Hosting 4-8 fantasy football EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 am

hey if u made a fantacy Football thing i would join with no problem.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxRaiders74xX?feature=mhum
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: Hosting 4-8 fantasy football   Hosting 4-8 fantasy football EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 am

Raiders74 wrote:
hey if u made a fantacy Football thing i would join with no problem.....
Great!!! I will start thinking about some prizes for the winners at the end of it..If An one who doesn't know what Fantasy Football is..Here is a link explaining every thing you need to know.. ..We will not be having a live draft though because of the different timezones it will get confusing. The fantasy football draft will be taking place on yahoo..if you are sure you want to join the fantasy football league..then email me at spray21@usa.com with the email you made on yahoo so i can send u an invite..because it is private and email only. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosting 4-8 fantasy football   Hosting 4-8 fantasy football Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosting 4-8 fantasy football
Page 1 of 1