Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dread game List

Go down 
+5
death_unites_us
wilzoe
Saint570
MADMike
Bloodharbringer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
The Dread game List - Page 2 Default6
Saint570

The Dread game List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 am

MADMike wrote:
Square Enix was much better when they were Squaresoft.

lol thats what my brother thinks, he loved final fantasy 9 and so did i but i love ffx aswell. :/
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 am

Well, I just meant they were best early on, nowadays I'm sure many of their projects were all dumbed down. Take FF13 for example, it was probably made so linear because of the fact it was also put on the Xbox 360. I'm almost 100% sure if it was only on PS3, it wouldn't have been linear or as linear as it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 am

Squaresoft was obviously crap. (sorry, but it's true.) all the FF and KH games while being Squaresoft were with epic storylines, but the gameplay was ragged and the graphics were kinda rubbish, now with Square-Enix things have gone on x100 and *censored*'s gone much nicer.

but that's my opinion anyway.

-not accepting quote-replys.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Squaresoft was obviously crap. (sorry, but it's true.) all the FF and KH games while being Squaresoft were with epic storylines, but the gameplay was ragged and the graphics were kinda rubbish, now with Square-Enix things have gone on x100 and *censored*'s gone much nicer.

True story.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 am

MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

True story.

that was just stupid.

what you did.

oh and do you want to file a complaint to MK2???
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

True story.

that was just stupid.

what you did.

oh and do you want to file a complaint to MK2???
Not really, forget I argued about it. Mostly about nostalgia anyways.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

MADMike wrote:
Well, I just meant they were best early on, nowadays I'm sure many of their projects were all dumbed down. Take FF13 for example, it was probably made so linear because of the fact it was also put on the Xbox 360. I'm almost 100% sure if it was only on PS3, it wouldn't have been linear or as linear as it was.

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

You had me at hello.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

MADMike wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

You had me at hello.

you mean the time he said : Hello ![? are you a bloody moron? what the *censored* is going on in your head???]
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

You had me at hello.

you mean the time he said : Hello ![? are you a bloody moron? what the *censored* is going on in your head???]

Not at all. It was more like "Hello? Is it me you're looking for?"
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:39 am

MADMike wrote:

Not at all. It was more like "Hello? Is it me you're looking for?"

ohhhh double win!!!
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Ok heres one. PSN's trash panic.. I got it because I was on a trophy binge. well guess what.? the game is overall hard itself and the trophies.. well its been proven that trash panic and PAIN are the HARDEST games to get practically ANY trophies for. Id stay away from it.. I really want my money back. but lol like that would sail.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
The Dread game List - Page 2 Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 pm

MAG!!!!!!!

And disagree with FFXIII
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 am

I bought Terminator Salvation because I was tired of my friends having a platinum over me when it was this one. It's supposedly the easiest Platinum to get, and there's no bronze of silver trophies, only I think 10 golds.

So, although it's cheap, I bought it for the trophies. Sue me.

Not only are the trophies screwed up, the game itself is laughable. PS2 graphics, bad voice acting, HORRIBLE animation (people walk like trolls and you can't see bullets come out of the guns), terrible story (has nothing to do with the movie other than there's terminators walking around, as far as I can tell), no gun names (wtf?), bad checkpoints, small levels, long loading screens, and no re-playability at ALL. There's nothing to do but the short 1 player campaign.

I honestly can't tell you one GOOD thing about this game, everything is either mediocre or worse.

If you want 10 gold trophies and a Platinum for little effort (all you have to do is beat the game on hard, which is annoying but not too difficult), get the game. I wouldn't have done it because there's more to a game than just trophies, but I was tired of my friends having a trophy boost on me just for buying this game.

Other than that, games a piece of crap, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:30 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I bought Terminator Salvation because I was tired of my friends having a platinum over me when it was this one. It's supposedly the easiest Platinum to get, and there's no bronze of silver trophies, only I think 10 golds.

So, although it's cheap, I bought it for the trophies. Sue me.

Not only are the trophies screwed up, the game itself is laughable. PS2 graphics, bad voice acting, HORRIBLE animation (people walk like trolls and you can't see bullets come out of the guns), terrible story (has nothing to do with the movie other than there's terminators walking around, as far as I can tell), no gun names (wtf?), bad checkpoints, small levels, long loading screens, and no re-playability at ALL. There's nothing to do but the short 1 player campaign.

I honestly can't tell you one GOOD thing about this game, everything is either mediocre or worse.

If you want 10 gold trophies and a Platinum for little effort (all you have to do is beat the game on hard, which is annoying but not too difficult), get the game. I wouldn't have done it because there's more to a game than just trophies, but I was tired of my friends having a trophy boost on me just for buying this game.

Other than that, games a piece of crap, to say the least.

I died a little inside reading that.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 am

Well would you say get it if you want a platium and how long is the game campain
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:47 am

solidshark91493 wrote:

You CANNOT tell me you think it's a good game. I am having fun playing it, I'll admit, although I'm not sure why, but there is nothing to say about this game that's actually good.

And wil I'm not answering your question because you obviously didn't read my whole post.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

You CANNOT tell me you think it's a good game. I am having fun playing it, I'll admit, although I'm not sure why, but there is nothing to say about this game that's actually good.

And wil I'm not answering your question because you obviously didn't read my whole post.

Nah lol Im just saying that that story brought a slight tear to my eye.. so sad. XD
Im just joking.. but thats still pretty lame to pay 60 bucks for ps2 quality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dread game List   The Dread game List - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dread game List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2