Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Box ......................................................

Go down 
+14
Michael45
gggfrt
Spray
keroberus2
Bloodharbringer
Blink
JasonWORKSHOP12
MADMike
Alivad
Silly Psycho
mafarafanafa69
death_unites_us
vvti713
X-Pure_Damaged-X
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 pm

iRavage BR wrote:
Yo. if this is the xbox zone then why are you flaming about ps3 being better.. make your own topic about it eh? *censored*

Try telling these idiots that XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am

*censored* no kidding, but since we are on the xbox forum here why don't we talk some xbox and some gamertags.

my gt is iRavage BR - but i don't go on much since i don't have a xbox no more but hey add me if you want. Razz

To Death:
Sorry for joining sooooo late i kept on forgeting to.... SORRY xD
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 am

iRavage BR wrote:
*censored* no kidding, but since we are on the xbox forum here why don't we talk some xbox and some gamertags.

To Death:
Sorry for joining sooooo late i kept on forgeting to.... SORRY xD

Cookies make me forget bad things, if you have any ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 am

Oh yes, i was high on gatorade and cookies. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 am

mine is xSU1C1D3 B0MBSx

hit me up for sum kick butt CoD:4 sessions

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 am

Erm if you wanna get Xbox players in here... delete this topic... seriously it repels the players.
and also delete the other ones.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Erm if you wanna get Xbox players in here... delete this topic... seriously it repels the players.
and also delete the other ones.

I would, but i enjoy controversy ;P

Any xbox players that are willing to start a fight will join im sure ;P
Back to top Go down
keroberus2
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:45 pm

X-Pure_Damaged-X wrote:
ya Ps3 is the best console in this generation...

I think that you should be temporarily banned from this forum just for causing a disturbance, enticing community hatred, conflict, and generally bringing forth insults to all of those who own a 360.

If you want a flame war, it should be done with facts and figures to prove which one is truly superior, which you will find is not just the PS3, and your blind, subjective, trolling comment, in which you are.

You PREFER the PS3, so go play it. Before you speak wrongly in front of the wrong people, and get a brick through your window and landing on your PS3, and possibly a rope around your neck.

edoubledog wrote:
Does anyone wanna take a look at the truth, or are these 360 fanboys going to keep saying the crap thats not true?

[hide]

if these ignorant fanboys would watch this theyd truelly see, but they are too stubborn. they dont know what they are talking about, and wont really know until they open their eyes.

Is it not quite funny how "The Truth" Got taken off youtube by himself? Perhaps, just perhaps, your wishes are not fully true afterall.

Everyone'll be better off if this thread is taken away.

Please, Death_unites_us. =|.

There's a difference between controversy and downright ignorance.

"There is a time, and a place for anything." This is not one of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm

mafarafanafa69 wrote:
hey most people here are subscribed to death unites us right? i mean im assuming because thats how i got here... so would that mean that most people who are are subscribed to death use ps3... cuz i havent seen any xbox posts...

i'm subscribed to death and i play xbox and i think there no point of flaming other consoles because it's all about opinion and ps3 doesn't have any facts that it's a better console
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:47 pm

I have played both..they are both decent..BUT

PCGAMING FTW and if you guys to debate about it im right here..

games are cheaper
dont have to waste money and time on rrod
only one payment of internet bill^_^
you can but mice for what??10 bucks and they barely break they only break if ur a dumbass
with a decent laptop(like mine)..f|_|ck you can play at a coffee shop,at work,school

if i had to pick xbox or ps3 though
it would be a ps3
only because..they are worth more and
I would play with death..then get raped..then rape him
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
gggfrt
"gg"
X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 am

The reason that the XBOX has better tech support, is because it needs better tech support. and the reason for the "exclusive content" was to get people to play. and if you're argument for online is that the PS3 is really laggy, it all depends on your connection. and i didn't have to pay $100 for my headset. it was only $30. besides people can buy a ps3 for other reasons than gaming. it plays music, DVD, Blu ray, has a web browser, and can connect to a PSP via remote play.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 am

gggfrt wrote:
The reason that the XBOX has better tech support, is because it needs better tech support. and the reason for the "exclusive content" was to get people to play. and if you're argument for online is that the PS3 is really laggy, it all depends on your connection. and i didn't have to pay $100 for my headset. it was only $30. besides people can buy a ps3 for other reasons than gaming. it plays music, DVD, Blu ray, has a web browser, and can connect to a PSP via remote play.

epic win there.

totally agree, nice set of words in the box, m8.
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 pm

gggfrt wrote:

-Tech support has nothing to do with people needing it or not. I would want a nice and helpful person helping me out rather than a retard who has no knowledge about what I'm trying to ask him/her.
-What you said about the exclusive content also applies to the PS3.
-Xbox 360 headsets don't cost $100 unless you want a top of line one.
-The Xbox also plays music and movies.
-Blu-ray is great but no one would freaking care about the difference between 1080p and 720p. The difference is so small that if you were to stand 20 meters away from an average 40' Bravia, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
-No one is going to connect their PSP to their PS3. I have a PSP and I can access the PSN Sore from my PSP so what would be the point in connecting it to my PS3? I forgot about remote play. That thing sucks because all it does is it lets me browse through the PS3 menu through a PSP. I don't know what else it can do but I know that it will still suck.

Why am I doing this even though I have a PS3? I hate fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Blink wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

-Tech support has nothing to do with people needing it or not. I would want a nice and helpful person helping me out rather than a retard who has no knowledge about what I'm trying to ask him/her.
-What you said about the exclusive content also applies to the PS3.
-Xbox 360 headsets don't cost $100 unless you want a top of line one.
-The Xbox also plays music and movies.
-Blu-ray is great but no one would freaking care about the difference between 1080p and 720p. The difference is so small that if you were to stand 20 meters away from an average 40' Bravia, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
-No one is going to connect their PSP to their PS3. I have a PSP and I can access the PSN Sore from my PSP so what would be the point in connecting it to my PS3? I forgot about remote play. That thing sucks because all it does is it lets me browse through the PS3 menu through a PSP. I don't know what else it can do but I know that it will still suck.

Why am I doing this even though I have a PS3? I hate fanboys.

Everyone feel alil affended if it comes to these kind of things...Today i got in big fight about counterstike 1.6 and counterstrike source...you guys will most likely not know what those games are cuz you guys play ps3 and xbox rather than pcgaming D:
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 am

How can someone not know about Counter-Strike? That games owns Call of Duty any day

I've been playing hardcore PC games since Diablo 2 which came out in 2000. That was when I was 8 or 9. I've played CS 1.6, CSS, and Half-Life as I grew up. I quit PC gaming at around 8th grade because I was too lazy to get a good gaming computer after my uncle moved out. I played the games on his computer.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

that joke was epic MadMike!
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 am

Michael45 wrote:

three words compressed : W T F

what joke?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

what joke?

O_o it's called fanboyism i guess.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

what joke?

O_o it's called fanboyism i guess.

that's what i was thinking.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm

He's talking about the post I made on the first page, but why check that, right?
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am

console wars!!!
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am

Ps3 ftw matey!
Xbox = Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Spray wrote:
I have played both..they are both decent..BUT

PCGAMING FTW and if you guys to debate about it im right here..

games are cheaper
dont have to waste money and time on rrod
only one payment of internet bill^_^
you can but mice for what??10 bucks and they barely break they only break if ur a dumbass
with a decent laptop(like mine)..f|_|ck you can play at a coffee shop,at work,school

if i had to pick xbox or ps3 though
it would be a ps3
only because..they are worth more and
I would play with death..then get raped..then rape him

What laptop have you got? i want an alienware m17x soooo bad... D:
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 am

Who here has or has had an xbox?
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
Spray

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
Who here has or has had an xbox?

me..dont be mad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Box ......................................................
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Xbox Zone-
Jump to: