The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sly 3 Gauntlet Speed Run?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Sly 3 Gauntlet Speed Run?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Kind of peculiar, I'm working on a speed run of the final part of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. The idea hatched late last night when I played through the final parts of the game. One of the extra challenges in the game is a time trial through that final part, and as I ran through something came over me. It was one of those epic moments where your video game skills multiply by 500 and you are suddenly the golden god of gaming. I had to get up in a few hours to go to school, but there was no way I was going to quit. I played through it over and over and over again and eventually created a perfect run. I practiced all night and then put together a final attempt, but I wasn't completely satisfied with it. Now I am just waiting for the time to attempt it again. I have most of the practice done, so I should be able to complete it soon.

What's interesting is that to my knowledge nobody has ever tried to speed run it. It's a strange thing to speed run, but with a lot of practice it should have an awesome outcome.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.

Last edited by death_unites_us on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Sly 3 Gauntlet Speed Run?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 am

HERE IT IS!!!

Never did i dream it would turn out this good. It is absolutely perfect.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a like and comment, it'll mean the world to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOVI-vg4rQk

Thanks!!!

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

Sly 3 Gauntlet Speed Run?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1