Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of duty : Black Ops

Go down 
+6
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Blink
Bloodharbringer
Saint570
gggfrt
Raiders74
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of duty : Black Ops   Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 am

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
i'm not sure if this game will be good or not. I 'll get it defo but Cod5 was no were near better than any infinity ward Cod games so .... i'm just saying!

Treyarch are good devs, CoD3 Single players and WaW's was fun but multiplayer failed. CoD3 Multiplayer changed the game engine which players loved so with WaW they used IW Engine but the maps mostly failed and weapons were extremly un-balanced which made it ghey. Black ops i think they'll realised what they did wrong with WaW and take the good in MW2 and take away the bad creating an epic game that will be the 3rd best in the series behind CoD 4 and CoD2.

on m list the beat game is MW2, you know why? the campaing. multiplayer isn't really past of the game is it?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty : Black Ops   Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:11 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
i'm not sure if this game will be good or not. I 'll get it defo but Cod5 was no were near better than any infinity ward Cod games so .... i'm just saying!

Treyarch are good devs, CoD3 Single players and WaW's was fun but multiplayer failed. CoD3 Multiplayer changed the game engine which players loved so with WaW they used IW Engine but the maps mostly failed and weapons were extremly un-balanced which made it ghey. Black ops i think they'll realised what they did wrong with WaW and take the good in MW2 and take away the bad creating an epic game that will be the 3rd best in the series behind CoD 4 and CoD2.

on m list the beat game is MW2, you know why? the campaing. multiplayer isn't really past of the game is it?

Have you played CoD2 campaign? It's the best and so is its mutliplayer

United offense is 2nd best single player.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty : Black Ops   Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

Have you played CoD2 campaign? It's the best and so is its mutliplayer

United offense is 2nd best single player.

i have both, rubbish.

but thst's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty : Black Ops   Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 am

i'll take into account what u have said saint. Myb it wont be bad after all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty : Black Ops   Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 am

Michael45 wrote:
i'll take into account what u have said saint. Myb it wont be bad after all! Smile

Off topic but ur sig makes you look like a PC gamer xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty : Black Ops   Call of duty : Black Ops - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of duty : Black Ops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2