Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Box ......................................................

Go down 
+14
Michael45
gggfrt
Spray
keroberus2
Bloodharbringer
Blink
JasonWORKSHOP12
MADMike
Alivad
Silly Psycho
mafarafanafa69
death_unites_us
vvti713
X-Pure_Damaged-X
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-Pure_Damaged-X
4-8Member
4-8Member
X-Pure_Damaged-X

X-Box ...................................................... Empty
PostSubject: X-Box ...................................................................... Sucks   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 pm

ya Ps3 is the best console in this generation...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zickerzniper
vvti713
New User
New User
vvti713

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm

X-Pure_Damaged-X wrote:
ya Ps3 is the best console in this generation...

I think flaming on system's should have it's own forum Shocked
Back to top Go down
X-Pure_Damaged-X
4-8Member
4-8Member
X-Pure_Damaged-X

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Sorry all XBOX lovers but this category should be deleted ... NO 1 USES IT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:02 am

X-Pure_Damaged-X wrote:
Sorry all XBOX lovers but this category should be deleted ... NO 1 USES IT!!!!!!!!!

they are all to busy trying to fix their RROD. tongue
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 pm

hahahhaa

good idea vivi, but i'm going to wait until we get some xbox users in here, then maybe i'll make a console war section. ooo that would be fun xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
X-Pure_Damaged-X
4-8Member
4-8Member
X-Pure_Damaged-X

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 pm

i love your idea of the console war thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mafarafanafa69
4-8Member
4-8Member
mafarafanafa69

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 pm

hey most people here are subscribed to death unites us right? i mean im assuming because thats how i got here... so would that mean that most people who are are subscribed to death use ps3... cuz i havent seen any xbox posts...
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:15 pm

GO XBOX!! is what you'll never hear me say
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 pm

mafarafanafa69 wrote:
so would that mean that most people who are are subscribed to death use ps3... cuz i havent seen any xbox posts...

Thats where you are wrong my friend! =)

I have a lot of xbox followers...

and a couple followers that turned to xbox... Sad

but nevertheless, they should eventually find their way here.

Then the console wars will begin! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
mafarafanafa69
4-8Member
4-8Member
mafarafanafa69

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 pm

WRONG?! im never wrong!

no but seriously... they became xbox users... how dare they?!... after everything that sony's done for them... thats not right... thats not right at all... Mad
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 pm

What the hell? I created a Console Wars section in a forum I go to regulary.

However, the majority are X-Box fans and are hardasses when it comes to their system.

If it's not about how great it is then it's about how much my beloved PS3 sucks.

I retort to their immaturity, though.

Their replies are mostly reasonable for X-Box fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Really?   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 pm

The X-box 360 is an INCREDIBLE console, AND so is the PS3.
What's better, WHO CARES.
Yeah I am a X-box 360 fan, but i have never owned a PS3 (I have played it A LOT).
Not saying that it sucks, but I just don't enjoy it.
RROD? Since when? Razz Those are the old days. X-box is better now.
And this is going to be console wars?

X-BOX FTW.

X-BOX = king
PS3 = Sleep
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Except for this guy.

dude ps3 sucks i had one and got rid of it in one week. plus final fantasy is coming out for the 360 as well, also the controller for the 360 is much more comfortable. on top of that do you know how much ps3 stole from Microsoft and Nintendo?

motion sensor games and the guide button in the middle to name a few. on top of that the 360 has games coming out for it that were originally only planned for the ps3. know why? because the developers will make more money making a game for the 360 than on the ps3. plus both COD and gta 4 had exclusive content coming out for the 360 only. you won't see it until a couple months later. Microsoft customer support is also 20 times better than the ps support. but hey like i have said to people before we all have our opinions.

OH I almost forgot. before any of you ps3 lovers play the i don't have to pay for online card, I can explain why we do. We pay for our online service because it is the best out there, unlike the wii we don't have a bar code as our name and we don't lag like the ps3 connection does. we also didn't have to dish out $100 dollars for a blue tooth headset when it first came out which, correct me if I am wrong but at the time was the only one compatible with the system. by the time developers discover the ps3's potential it will be too late. either Microsoft will have a new system out or Sony will not have enough money to keep the ps3 floating.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Failblog wrote:
Yeah I am a X-box 360 fan, but i have never owned a PS3 (I have played it A LOT).

X-BOX FTW.

X-BOX = king
PS3 = Sleep

No wonder your name is failblog......... lol!
Back to top Go down
X-Pure_Damaged-X
4-8Member
4-8Member
X-Pure_Damaged-X

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 am

LMAOO!!!!! MADMIKE GOOD ONE
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:15 pm

yea so i was at my friends house yesterday and he owns a xbox fine. we decided to play some online left 4 dead. but according to him the internet was down for xbox live because of repairs. so let me get this straight our internet is never completely down, yet there's goes down even over some repairs? and they pay 50 bucks for it!
Back to top Go down
X-Pure_Damaged-X
4-8Member
4-8Member
X-Pure_Damaged-X

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 pm

i heard of that and i experienced it too at my friends house. but the bad thing is it happens more than u expect
Back to top Go down
mafarafanafa69
4-8Member
4-8Member
mafarafanafa69

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:35 pm

the way i see it... if youre paying 50 bucks for online then cool... yeah you get extra stuff PSN doesnt have.. but if its going to be down for repairs... then thats bogus... thats why ill stick to ps3... plus some of us have university fees to pay and thus we need the 50 bucks for something else... im just saying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Failblog wrote:

X-BOX FTW.

X-BOX = king
PS3 = Sleep

'All aboard the fail boat!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 pm

I hate fanboys.... That is all affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Does anyone wanna take a look at the truth, or are these 360 fanboys going to keep saying the crap thats not true?

if these ignorant fanboys would watch this theyd truelly see, but they are too stubborn. they dont know what they are talking about, and wont really know until they open their eyes.
Back to top Go down
JasonWORKSHOP12
New User
New User
JasonWORKSHOP12

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm

ok ok... lets just put it this way, PS3 > sexbox
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 am

Flame wars over consoles will never end. It's a bad idea because fanboys versus fanboys will not end the discussion, trust me. If the PS3 or Xbox 360 truly is the best console out there, then why are there still flame wars going on?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

Blink wrote:
Flame wars over consoles will never end. It's a bad idea because fanboys versus fanboys will not end the discussion, trust me. If the PS3 or Xbox 360 truly is the best console out there, then why are there still flame wars going on?

For that, you get the elephant of righteousness. ---> elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Yo. if this is the xbox zone then why are you flaming about ps3 being better.. make your own topic about it eh? *censored*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Box ......................................................   X-Box ...................................................... Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Box ......................................................
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Xbox Zone-
Jump to: