Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea to 4-8Nation

Go down 
2 posters

Is the idea well met or not?
Yes
Idea to 4-8Nation Vote_lcap100%Idea to 4-8Nation Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Idea to 4-8Nation Vote_lcap0%Idea to 4-8Nation Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

Idea to 4-8Nation Empty
PostSubject: Idea to 4-8Nation   Idea to 4-8Nation EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Since we're a fairly large organization of the most entertaining individuals to ever appear in nearly every circle of gaming has anyone ever thought of a sort of hierarchy? I don't mean anything like certain members of the Nation being leaders of any lowered ranked members (because that would just be a hassle) but like sub-sections in the Nation. Squads leaders (or whatever you want to call them) can either command or help new members to establish themselves in the Nation for the benefit helping us grow.

Not entirely sure of what I mean? Well, let's look at it like this. In a way we're a bit disorganized. The person that mostly takes care of the affairs of the Nation is MADMIKE. Although death is the founder and overlord of the Nation he may still need some help with things along with MIKE. Plenty of us might want to pitch in and make an attempt to help around. From all of my visits to the forum I've only seen videos of any Call of Duty game we've made our titles of conquest but I know for a fact that our presence will further stretch to other titles in masse. So, what excatly am I getting at and when will I shut up? Soon but let me quit beating the bush.

Every game that the Nation takes interest in and our presence lingers, meaning that we continue to play that game for a year or so, I propose that we select key individuals that serve as the sort of leaders of a number of 4-8 members under their rank. Only the most experienced and influential of course are to be the ones selected. And over time, if a person more worthy of the position is found then the possible candidate can challenge the leader for the right. If anyone knows excatly what I mean it is death. He and I used a sort of 'ranking' system that involved beating one of us in a 1v1 match in COD4.

What say you?

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Idea to 4-8Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea to 4-8Nation   Idea to 4-8Nation EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:47 pm

In general: no

For single games: yes

The thing is this. I've never been one for hierarchy in aspects to the entire production label because things will ALWAYS get out of hand. That is why I founded and ran 4-8Productions alone for most of its existence, and added only MADMike to be my second hand man and nobody else.

However, I loved the hierarchy we had in CoD4, and I would love to give it another go. The only issue is, what game? Nobody plays the same damn game anymore.

My only idea is MW3, if it's good, and we all play, we could put this idea into motion then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

Idea to 4-8Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea to 4-8Nation   Idea to 4-8Nation EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Very well, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea to 4-8Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea to 4-8Nation   Idea to 4-8Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea to 4-8Nation
Page 1 of 1