Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote

Go down 
+5
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Bloodharbringer
Saint570
gggfrt
MADMike
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 am

Alright guys, I'll get right to it, with the new set-up of the forums and feeling that Call of Duty's time as a dominant stable on the forums has passed, we have decided to re-merger it into one archive of info and discussions. Now we want you guys to speak up and let us know other dominant games that you feel like a category to discuss in would be of good use and a necessity for the nation. As time goes on, most categories will go into our main archives when they die off or get passed up by other games.

Voice your opinion on what games YOU want to talk about. Just leave a post below whether it's the name of the game or even some nice info on why it'd be a good choice to feature on the forums.

Thanks for the constant support!

king
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"
Gaming Category Discussion/Vote Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Assassin's Creed series
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Minecraft
Elder Scrolls
Fallout

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm

hn, I'll say: Minecraft section (saint and I can run it ourselves ;P) and a bethesda softworks section.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
hn, I'll say: Minecraft section (saint and I can run it ourselves ;P) and a bethesda softworks section.

Yeah what 'she' said. Cool

Its funny because you're a girllll ewwww
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Assassin's Creed series

Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

elimans servers pro i think me death mike are on it me and eli are planning on making a nether city but we ont have fraps But since death an mike are there they can recor and help and i would post the ip but new forum ppl will see and may grief & im not sure if eli wants me to give ip but i ask and if anyone wants it pm
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

elimans servers pro i think me death mike are on it me and eli are planning on making a nether city but we ont have fraps But since death an mike are there they can recor and help and i would post the ip but new forum ppl will see and may grief & im not sure if eli wants me to give ip but i ask and if anyone wants it pm

If i get my pc up and running i'll record, fraps will be crystal clear and smooth for me.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Assassin's Creed series

Seriously Altair>Ezio. It's not even competition. Please dont write EzioBut anyway far too much games are coming out this year... Skyrim, Deus Ex, Uncharted, Battlefield, MW3, AC:R, Bioshock Infinite(wheres all the hype seriously?), FFVersus, Infamous 2, Diablo 3, Mass effect 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Twisted Metal, MGS:Rising and others, not to mention theres been alot of good games out so far but it's gonna be hard to choose what to play in November... I'll probably leave skyrim till i get bored of the others and then have a big ass 4 month play of it.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 am

Saint570 wrote:

Seriously Altair>Ezio. .
Although I agree, you have to admit that Ezio was better equipped, and has a better story. AC2 and Brotherhood were a lot less repetitive than the original.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

Seriously Altair>Ezio. .
Although I agree, you have to admit that Ezio was better equipped, and has a better story. AC2 and Brotherhood were a lot less repetitive than the original.

I do find that true, but the problem with the first one is repitition, the art direction was much more eye pleasing to me in Damascus in AC1, Climbing in the first one was funner than the other two but overall yes 2 and the others are better games, AC Story is actually very good, You know Hitler, Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt were all templars who planned WW2 because they aquired the apple of Eden same with Henry Ford and Nikola Tesla. But back to the point, I think the story is of the first is awesome and the dialouge between the master and Altair is good. Ezio is better equipped yes but who made the codex pages? Thats right mah boy Altair Razz Ezio Games better but Altair is a better character.

Oh and that trailer is so epic, seeing altair stand there like so many years ago now.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:44 pm

I totally got caught up in the Assassins Creed talk that I forgot what we were talking about.

Can i haz Final Fantasy Series Section Pl0z?

And what about Uncharted and Infamous since we are all dying for them. Once they are old news we can trash the topics.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I totally got caught up in the Assassins Creed talk that I forgot what we were talking about.

And what about Uncharted and Infamous since we are all dying for them. Once they are old news we can trash the topics.

This could be a better idea, Genre sections. I think we'll have too many sections for games that'll be rarely used, look at the WaW section for example. Just make different genre sections e.g FPS, Racing, RPG. I like the idea of having the games themselves, but some i would like to make even though i know they wouldnt get posts. You're choice though guys
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

This could be a better idea, Genre sections. I think we'll have too many sections for games that'll be rarely used, look at the WaW section for example. Just make different genre sections e.g FPS, Racing, RPG. I like the idea of having the games themselves, but some i would like to make even though i know they wouldnt get posts. You're choice though guys

I'll consider making one in the coming days, but to be honest, gaming has a lot of genres and don't necessarily have much you can talk about in them once they are there, at least not as much as a game which many people follow, anticipate, or remember and admire. I will be putting it up, and try to make as many genres as possible, or just have a General Gaming section for any games that currently spark interest but don't necessarily need their own topic. I'll give this some thought, any other ideas besides specific game sections are welcomed as well as forum ideas in the Questions and Concerns area. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Assassin's Creed series

Everytime i watch that i seem to love it more and more, i need to get brotherhood Very Happy
Damn Ezio is pretty bad ass aswell but you gotta respect Altair, without him the assassins would probably be screwed now.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Assassin's Creed series

Everytime i watch that i seem to love it more and more, i need to get brotherhood Very Happy
Damn Ezio is pretty bad ass aswell but you gotta respect Altair, without him the assassins would probably be screwed now.

yup i think i got 95% on bh but my saves deleted i cba going through story again defo getting plat on acr (lolz acr assualt rifle) hopfully the online trophys arnt as hard
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Assassin's Creed series

yup i think i got 95% on bh but my saves deleted i cba going through story again defo getting plat on acr (lolz acr assualt rifle) hopfully the online trophys arnt as hard

I got the platinum on 2 and all achievements on AC I on xbox 360 Razz Those flags were seriously ball sacks without a guide.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Half life universe. this includes portal, fyi
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 am

gggfrt wrote:
Half life universe. this includes portal, fyi

I'll make a Valve section and fuse Fallout with Elder Scrolls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wivolution222
New User
New User
Wivolution222

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:55 am

Final Fantasy
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Pokemon
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Wivolution222 wrote:

Legend of Zelda
Mario
Pokemon

You mean Nintendo?

Btw Square Enix section anybody? Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 am

I think Square Enix would be a good section for Final Fantasy to go in. Nintendo is too broad, and Pokemon should definitely have it's own section, it's a disease. lol Should be done in a bit.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Battlefield.

Sure, we'll put that one in the trash can.

SHOOP DA WHOOP
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 am

death_unites_us wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Battlefield.

Sure, we'll put that one in the trash can.

SHOOP DA WHOOP

Sure we will put mw2 in the trash can

SH00P DA WOOP BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next