Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote

Go down 
+5
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Bloodharbringer
Saint570
gggfrt
MADMike
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Battlefield.

Sure, we'll put that one in the trash can.

SHOOP DA WHOOP

Sure we will put mw2 in the trash can

SH00P DA WOOP BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GGGGGGG

We'll put both in a trash can.

SHOOP DA WOOP LEROOOOOOOY JENNKINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:57 pm

The Battlefield guys laugh at the CoD guys, but the ARMA guys laugh at the battlefield guys.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Bioshock.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:39 am

So that's a no?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:15 pm

gggfrt wrote:
So that's a no?

He's too busy playing battlefield
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
So that's a no?

He's too busy playing battlefield

That's a yes, to both.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:31 am

Has anyone her played "League of Legends"? It's a great game imo, and it's slowly been eating away at my summer social life. If enough people are interested, maybe you can make a section about it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 am

I've heard about it. Don't really know what you do. But I'm interested, I just don't know where to start and I'm afraid it may turn into another WoW for me.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am

Zizzy626 wrote:
Has anyone her played "League of Legends"? It's a great game imo, and it's slowly been eating away at my summer social life. If enough people are interested, maybe you can make a section about it? Very Happy

Every single one of my friends and relatives play this game except me.

Having said that, I don't have anything over the game, I just don't have time to play it. And I usually hate MMO's.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

Having said that, I don't have anything over the game, I just don't have time to play it. And I usually hate MMO's.

I thought it was an RTS. O_o
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

I thought it was an RTS. O_o

MMO's can also be RTS.

But it's not.

*EDIT*

According to Wikipedia: "League of Legends (LoL) is a real-time strategy action video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows,[2] inspired by the popular Defense of the Ancients[3] map for Warcraft III."

So apparently RTS now includes running around and destroying things. To me, RTS was always a top down view of a battlefield where you instruct your battalion to fight for you. Although you do get minions in the game. To me it's debatable, but according to Wiki it is an RTS as well as a MMO.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

I personally believe that it is an RTS more than an mmo. The leveling system is not that of a mmo, but more of a rts. The game also plays like chess at the higher levels. The players that do play it like an mmo end up getting their asses whooped by the other team. I was surprised at the amount of strategy that game could require (if played right).
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:40 am

Zizzy626 wrote:
I personally believe that it is an RTS more than an mmo. The leveling system is not that of a mmo, but more of a rts. The game also plays like chess at the higher levels. The players that do play it like an mmo end up getting their asses whooped by the other team. I was surprised at the amount of strategy that game could require (if played right).

See, this is the reason i dont want to play LoL, dont have the asian level thinking/multi tasking.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

See, this is the reason i dont want to play LoL, dont have the asian level thinking/multi tasking.

That's right, if the game isn't 1: aim and 2: shoot Saint wants no part of it.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:35 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

I was going to say minecraft but i guess thats point and click.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

I would of said cod you can knife in cod without shooting or aiming.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.

bf3
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.

bf3

Saint doesn't knife, if anybody gets close he tries to 360 quickscope them and misses and then gets knifed.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.

bf3

Saint doesn't knife, if anybody gets close he tries to 360 quickscope them and misses and then gets knifed.
wuts a knife
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.

bf3

wuts a knife

the thing that you have up your butt CAVITY SEARCH
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.

bf3

wuts a knife

dats my seacret how you now bout dat
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:59 am

Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

You can. Saint doesn't.

bf3

wuts a knife

dats my seacret how you now bout dat
he was knife
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:59 am

One Mike goes away for a week AND EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL!!!

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 Ol1Ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Category Discussion/Vote   Gaming Category Discussion/Vote - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Category Discussion/Vote
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2