Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bioshock Infinite First Impressions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bioshock Infinite First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock Infinite First Impressions   Bioshock Infinite First Impressions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:54 pm

AWESOME okay I don't really know but AWESOME

I only played about 45 minutes and I haven't shot a damn thing but that's because I play so slow on the account that I love the sceneray and there's so many little things that you notice when you play slowly.

The game got amazing reviews and I can already tell why, it looks amazing and everything is just like WOWOWOWOWOW

The story is what is getting me though. I never knew that the game is actually a semi-reboot of the first game, and now that I know that, everything makes WAYYYY more sense. Before I was just like "wtf, wheres rapture, wheres everybody, is this just completely different with bioshock slapped on the cover?" but now I totally understand what they did and i LOVE IT. For those of you that don't know, Infinite is basically a reboot of Bioshock where Booker takes the place of Jack and Columbia takes the place of Rapture. So it's basically an alternate universe set in the Bioshock realm, and also 30 years before.

As I said before, the game looks amazing, there is so much attention to detail, and the soundtrack is already stunning. Not to mention that for $100 I got the Premium addition with all of the extras and goodies ($80 value), plus the season pass ($30 value), the first DLC pack early, and the GUIDE BOOK ($22 value).

I'm lovin it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite First Impressions   Bioshock Infinite First Impressions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I'm lovin it.

Buh buh buh buh buuuuh

Edit: I'm gonna skip this post, I wanna experience it for myself first.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Bioshock Infinite First Impressions Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite First Impressions   Bioshock Infinite First Impressions EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 am

It's a good game, indeed.
The gameplay is smooth, still has a somewhat familiar combat system as the previous games.
Elizabeth is a godsend 90% of the time, saving my ass left and right.
I don't get why they got rid of carrying extra health packs and eve hypos salt... Things...
It doesn't really fit in with the style of the last 2. It has pretty much no creepy factor.
There isn't even the fear you get when you encounter a boss type enemy.
The graphics are good.

I dunno. It just doesn't really feel like Bioshock to me, I guess.

8/10.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite First Impressions   Bioshock Infinite First Impressions EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:07 pm

gggfrt wrote:
It's a good game, indeed.
The gameplay is smooth, still has a somewhat familiar combat system as the previous games.
Elizabeth is a godsend 90% of the time, saving my ass left and right.
I don't get why they got rid of carrying extra health packs and eve hypos salt... Things...
It doesn't really fit in with the style of the last 2. It has pretty much no creepy factor.
There isn't even the fear you get when you encounter a boss type enemy.
The graphics are good.

I dunno. It just doesn't really feel like Bioshock to me, I guess.

8/10.

(still haven't played too much)

I kinda agree, it's not really scary, even when big monsters come out, and it doesnt feel like bioshock other than the looting and overall gameplay system. And yeah, why did they get rid of hypos and health packs? Like, idk, weird.

Still so much fun though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite First Impressions   Bioshock Infinite First Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite First Impressions
Page 1 of 1