Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+31
Rafix
Alivad
nickkhun23
MelissaDaisy99
GuybrushThreepwood
onlyusemeHARDLINE
Zizzy626
Firefox
ps3qwerty
thomsonsnipes
ThePreciousOne
Spray
XBUNKERFACEX
MADMike
lagrandesoeur101
ThunderGirl
Silly Psycho
Michael45
MrBadAssAssassin101
ThePeep11
jacobgourlay
Samo
solidshark91493
LocoCola
tobiasbae
Saint570
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
wilzoe
Bloodharbringer
gggfrt
death_unites_us
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 am

umm no offense to anyone here.. but wtf happened to no posts that dont have to do with introducing yourself..?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
umm no offense to anyone here.. but wtf happened to no posts that dont have to do with introducing yourself..?

We're just making new people feel more welcome here and the othe posts are because of joey.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Hi, I'm LocoCola I have been watching Death's videos on youtube and I decided to join 4-8 Forums. I am more of an average player and I usually play first person shooters (especially Call of Duty). My PSN is azbirdnest if you want to play with me on MW2.

Hey LocoCola! I'll add ya on PSN if i get the time or remember to >.< what age are you and where you from if you dont me asking?

I am 16 and I am in Southern California and I dont mind if you ask. Btw if you ever do play with me on MW2 I have a bro who uses my account so if i am doing REAL bad its not me who is playing.

Lol dont worry. I dont add people for k/d or skill.

Ya it's all just for the fun of the game. By the way are you sk8nig because i got a friend request from him on PSN and i wanted to know if its you.
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Thanks Death, you are welcome for the support btw the forum is great and well set up.

Thank you! Smile

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:10 pm

LocoCola wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Hi, I'm LocoCola I have been watching Death's videos on youtube and I decided to join 4-8 Forums. I am more of an average player and I usually play first person shooters (especially Call of Duty). My PSN is azbirdnest if you want to play with me on MW2.

Hey LocoCola! I'll add ya on PSN if i get the time or remember to >.< what age are you and where you from if you dont me asking?

I am 16 and I am in Southern California and I dont mind if you ask. Btw if you ever do play with me on MW2 I have a bro who uses my account so if i am doing REAL bad its not me who is playing.

Ya it's all just for the fun of the game. By the way are you sk8nig because i got a friend request from him on PSN and i wanted to know if its you.

nah i'm saint570 Wink
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:

nah i'm saint570 Wink

Good, this guy was speaking gibberish.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:

I just wanted to get rid of all of the "Oh death, this is a great idea! Way to go Saint!" posts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:

I just wanted to get rid of all of the "Oh death, this is a great idea! Way to go Saint!" posts.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:45 pm

tobiasbae wrote:
thats not true i've been on deaths friends list for a while now
oh right thats ok if u know him in real life
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Samo
New User
New User
Samo

PostSubject: Samo   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Hello fellow 4-8 members!
I am Samo.

Naahh , Okay Let's see.
Im 19 years old, i know a lot about gaming and i guess im fresh meat now here. If you have any questions about the games in my sig i'll be glad to help ya. I live in Sweden and uhhh
i've been Mod and Admin at a all kinds of sites , some of them has been shut down sadly. Life goes on anyways lol. I hope this community is great and im excited about getting to know every1 here.
OH and also , i can do signatures for you too. But rmb that i do not have too much time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Zipcode32
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:16 pm

sig me samo and welcome new memba
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Hello new member Samo! I'm glad to have you with us! Smile
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Yer welcome Samo hope you have fun and there is a sig section if you want to do peeps sigs thats the place Smile (Nice sig)
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:17 am

wilzoe wrote:
Yer welcome Samo hope you have fun and there is a sig section if you want to do peeps sigs thats the place Smile (Nice sig)

i think he's joined the 1 posters Sad it annoys me people who think they're fans of death join here and then dont even talk. whats the point? going through signing up etc just to not ever go on? ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:23 am

Saint570 wrote:
wilzoe wrote:

i think he's joined the 1 posters Sad it annoys me people who think they're fans of death join here and then dont even talk. whats the point? going through signing up etc just to not ever go on? ¬.¬

i agree when i was a new member i only posted 5 posts then 3months later i started having fun on the forum maybe some people will start posting when they feel like posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:30 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
wilzoe wrote:

i agree when i was a new member i only posted 5 posts then 3months later i started having fun on the forum maybe some people will start posting when they feel like posting Smile

yeah i joined a while ago but only started posting in around december and it's been fun ever since.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Saint570 wrote:

Yeah, idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi, my name's Deondre. I like to draw and play Call of Duty. I'm a pretty good player if I do say so myself. I'm a rusher. I used to use the M4, then switched to the Mini-Uzi, now I'm on the silent MP5k. I need some more people to play CoD with. But this CoD I have isn't my copy ( : ( ) but I still play a lot. I'm on my computer a lot, and I edit videos. If you need an editor, I'll help. I'm not a crazy one, but i'm OK.

My PSN is MOM-Awesome and my youtube is pivotdude7811. Seeya later.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:38 pm

ThatRadDude wrote:
Hi, my name's Deondre. I like to draw and play Call of Duty. I'm a pretty good player if I do say so myself. I'm a rusher. I used to use the M4, then switched to the Mini-Uzi, now I'm on the silent MP5k. I need some more people to play CoD with. But this CoD I have isn't my copy ( : ( ) but I still play a lot. I'm on my computer a lot, and I edit videos. If you need an editor, I'll help. I'm not a crazy one, but i'm OK.

welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:19 pm

welcome rad afro meet afro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

ThatRadDude wrote:

Welcome! May this website bestow upon you a second home. Wink
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:42 pm

ThatRadDude wrote:

welcome! have a good stay!
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok i dont think he stayed.
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:47 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Ok i dont think he stayed.

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members, Look Here!-