Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day

Go down 
+13
ThunderGirl
LocoCola
MADMike
lagrandesoeur101
Spray
XBUNKERFACEX
wilzoe
Bloodharbringer
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
solidshark91493
death_unites_us
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 19 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:25 am

Rafix wrote:
Well, I cant really think of anything to say to this, so, music instead!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk

Smile

At first, I was going to scold you for not leaving a more serious post, since that is what I usually do to people who post here because the thread means so much to me.

And then I realized what song that was, and now I applaud you for leaving quite possibly the perfect response to this post.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 19 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Well, I cant really think of anything to say to this, so, music instead!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk

Smile

At first, I was going to scold you for not leaving a more serious post, since that is what I usually do to people who post here because the thread means so much to me.

And then I realized what song that was, and now I applaud you for leaving quite possibly the perfect response to this post.

Thank you.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

Go on mate... it's been a month again.

Give us something inspiring Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:55 am

Today is the day you cast aside your worldly belongings for something greater.

Do you remember that moment in your life when everything changed? The day where you were sitting on the ground, your mind spinning and your heart screaming for answers. It is on those days where our minds become clearer and we begin to truly understand our surroundings.

I am here to tell you today that you are not truly standing until you have fallen down. You are not the rock before you are the water. You cannot love before you hate. You cannot be one with yourself until you have lost yourself entirely.

Just remember this as you enter this day: we have all been down. Whether it be down in a trench in the middle of a war we don't believe in, down in our spirits as our love leaves us, down in life as we strive to find what we truly enjoy, or down in our minds as we strive to find a meaning to live, we have all been there. You are not alone in what it is you feel, but today you are alone in the way you deal with it, for we have found the light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot make the leap for you, but some day you will realize that the only bad day is the day you didn't take the opportunity to make yourself shine.

Take that leap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19