Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers   Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 pm

There is no difference.

I could end it there, but then this highly prestigious King's Corner would lose it's fan base. Razz

This is how I see it, to get to the point swiftly, the majority of gaming is greatly influenced by male gamers. Gaming itself attracts more male gamers which, thus majority of the gaming community will end up being male.

Now, in most male gamers eyes, if there are women gamers playing the game you play, and you think they are not as good or suck, then you have to take a step back and break it all down. Perhaps the game you play is not something most female gamers would want to play or have a huge population in. You can easily be the victim if you played a game you were new or not as good in and it had majority of female gamers.

Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers Girlgamer1

For example, most of the users on this forum are fans of a Call of Duty game and therefore you may play that game much more than others. Call of Duty has a HUGE collection of gamers because of its popularity, but at the same time, it's been a huge target for the male gamer. Now, there are women who play it, but it is overtaken by the male gamer. Fair enough. Now, perhaps you stumbled into a game that had a clan of women gamers who kick ass, and you were alone with a group of people who also were either new or not good at the game. Now, you are in position to be the worse gamer there, and by your probable standards, you became the "woman gamer". How the tables have turned. Mad

Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers Female2

Let me just get to the point...again. We're all humans and we all have our skills and/or hobbies that we feel we do better than the other. Fact. This easily goes away from gaming as well, but the topic is gaming, and I'm sticking to it.

If you are highly skilled in FPS games, sports games, RPGs, and so on, you will think the opposite sex would be lesser skilled just because the few you have seen/met any girl gamers who are good at that game specifically or gaming in general. It's all one big stereotype. Aside from physical appearance, male and female gamers are all equal.

Like I began this topic, I will end it the same way.

There is no difference.

king
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers   Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 pm

I agree.

It gets really annoying when I hear young thirteen year-old boys telling girls to go back to the kitchen. Then they start bashing the girls but they lose and cry because the girl is better than them and knows how to talk sh1t.

Perfect example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnIJ-ljctk
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers   Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 am

Blink wrote:
I hear young thirteen year-old boys telling girls to go back to the kitchen

*censored* /b/ and FJ... i mean they're fun sites, but sometimes they go too far, for f*cks sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers   Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic #7 - Male Gamers vs Female Gamers
Page 1 of 1