Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day

Go down 
+13
ThunderGirl
LocoCola
MADMike
lagrandesoeur101
Spray
XBUNKERFACEX
wilzoe
Bloodharbringer
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
solidshark91493
death_unites_us
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:59 am

Today I would like to talk about opinions.

I've been thinking about opinions for a while. It is said that we all have different opinions. Why is it that we all like different things? Just because we are all different, we all like different things too?

There are a lot of things that most people enjoy. Most people like fun. Most people like pizza, and cake, and chocolate. Most people enjoy sleep. Most people like some sort of tv.

So I wonder why some people hate things that others enjoy. I feel like sometimes people act like their opinions are different just to be different. Some people don't want to like everything everybody else likes.

Other times, people pretend to like things just to fit into a group. I'm sure everybody reading this has done that at least once.

So, who knows what our opinions truly are? I feel like some of my opinions are clouded by things people have told me. I think if you pretend to like something for too long, you'll actually trick yourself into thinking you like it. But deep down inside, you never liked it in the first place.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should never let somebody tell you what you should and shouldn't like. You are your own person, and although sometimes you may need to pretend, you should always know what you actually enjoy. Don't let somebody change your own opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 am

Today I had a strange thought.

I wonder how the human mind keeps itself entertained for it's entire life. Think about whats fun to you right now. Will that ever get old?

I believe that everybody has one thing that will always hold their interest forever. For me it is bowling. I don't care how old I get, you will never see me quit bowling until I physically cannot do it anymore, and after that I'll still be watching it and probably attempting to teach people. I believe that it is one of my passions in life, and that I'll never give it up.

Notice I said "passions." Yes, you can have more than one passion in life but I believe that passions come and go. Even if it ends up being your job, you will one day grow tired of what used to be your passion and move on to something else. Either that or you will want to move on to something else, but you will keep your job because it earns you money. Either way, one day when you retire I feel that you will be far over the passion you found in the work place. However there is still one passion that I believe follows you from the moment you discover it until the day you die.

So I challenge you to find that passion in your life. Find that one thing that no matter what happens in the future, no matter what technological breakthroughs or changes in society occur, you will always have that one thing to take up your time. Maybe it's a sport, maybe it's a hobby like writing or creating music. Whatever it is, I give a pretty good chance that you are active in it right now. There is a chance, though, that you haven't discovered it yet.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am

Today I'm trying to figure out what to do about a fight with a family member.

Usually when I fight member fight with a family member, I just let it cool down for a bit. Me and this family A LOT, so we are used to it. We just take it easy for a little bit and things always blow over.

I just feel like 1. I'm tired of letting things blow over and 2. it may not blow over as easily this time. I'm just not too sure about what I should do about this situation.

We fought because of time issues, and there's no real solution to that because we are going to be away from each other a lot for the next week. I'm going to take time out of my day tomorrow to see her, even though we are fighting, but besides that, there's not much I can do. I can't apologize either, because there's nothing to apologize for.

I guess I'll just let things blow over again, but I am going to make an attempt to make things as smooth as possible tomorrow.

If you have the problem with a family member, I say just leave them alone for a while, but slide in an apology in there, too. The key is timing, don't apologize too quickly or else they will think you are just trying to end the fight, but don't wait so long that they don't even know what you are apologizing for.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 am

Today I feel like God reached down to me. He let me know that there's a lot of things in my life I take for granted, but one thing that I absolutely should never take for granted is my loved ones.

I don't want to go into detail about this, but I want you to know that as soon as I let the idea get to my head that nobody seemed to care God reached down and let me know that people do care, even if they don't show it in the way that I want them to.

Everybody's definition of physical show of affection is different. I realize that for a long time now I have had my own definition, and I have projected onto everybody in my life. If they don't match my mold, I feel unloved, or uncared for.

What I need to do is to let people love me in the way that they want to, and realize that they are doing what they think is right for me. Just because they don't make me as happy as I want them to, they still have an undying love for me that I take for granted. I hope to never make that mistake again.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:23 am

Today...I just don't know what to say.

I have been given so much love today, and deep down inside I feel I deserve none of it. I haven't done much of anything for people lately, I've been to worried about myself, too worried about keeping myself happy, too busy complaining about everything people don't do for me. And yet, here I am, at the end of a day that just absolutely showered me in love.

I wish I could go back. I wish I could go back and do so much more for everybody. There's so much I am capable of, so much I could do to make everybody around me understand how much I appreciate them, but I don't always take advantage of the opportunities.

It doesn't matter, though, what happened in the past. God gave me a message today, and it's telling me to make with the future what I haven't with the past. The message is as clear as the email I got today, from a person who continues to change my life whether I want them to or not. Even when they stay away from me, I still think of them constantly, wondering what is going on in their mind. I just... need to know if my continuing pain is in vain.

Either way, God is telling me to be thankful of what I have, and I even believe that email was a way of reminding me of what I've lost. It's funny...I expect so much from what I have, but I sacrificed SO much just to have a chance to have all I have now. I should be thankful for what I have but instead I want more, because I've lost so much just to get here. Even if I wanted to, there's no going back now, so I have what I have. Thankfully, what I have is the life I have always wanted. Even if it is clouded in all of the tears it took to accomplish, my life is just where I want it, and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

And Jenn...thank you.

"It gets harder and harder to live a life away from you."
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

Today...I just don't know what to say.

I have been given so much love today, and deep down inside I feel I deserve none of it. I haven't done much of anything for people lately, I've been to worried about myself, too worried about keeping myself happy, too busy complaining about everything people don't do for me. And yet, here I am, at the end of a day that just absolutely showered me in love.

I wish I could go back. I wish I could go back and do so much more for everybody. There's so much I am capable of, so much I could do to make everybody around me understand how much I appreciate them, but I don't always take advantage of the opportunities.

It doesn't matter, though, what happened in the past. God gave me a message today, and it's telling me to make with the future what I haven't with the past. The message is as clear as the email I got today, from a person who continues to change my life whether I want them to or not. Even when they stay away from me, I still think of them constantly, wondering what is going on in their mind. I just... need to know if my continuing pain is in vain.

Either way, God is telling me to be thankful of what I have, and I even believe that email was a way of reminding me of what I've lost. It's funny...I expect so much from what I have, but I sacrificed SO much just to have a chance to have all I have now. I should be thankful for what I have but instead I want more, because I've lost so much just to get here. Even if I wanted to, there's no going back now, so I have what I have. Thankfully, what I have is the life I have always wanted. Even if it is clouded in all of the tears it took to accomplish, my life is just where I want it, and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

And Jenn...thank you.

"It gets harder and harder to live a life away from you."

i noticed no one really has been replying on this but this one definitely deserves a comment....thats exactly how most of my life has felt and i cant help anyone else though...i try to...but i make things worse..or when i do its nothing compared to what someone has done to me..i really know how you feel death
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 am

Today, I had a normal day. This is the first time I've had a day I can call "normal" in a very long time.

To be honest, I don't think it was normal, I just think I've just finally gotten used to most of the things that happen in my life on a normal basis, even if they are things that other people would say is different or crazy or stressful.

In addition to that, I had some very good interactions with people today. It makes my soul smile when I watch somebody notice me with an indifferent look and after talking to me leave with a smile on their face. I always try my hardest to make peoples' days, even if I have to do something embarrassing or weird to the normal eye. If you've ever met me in person, you'd understand what I mean.

I encourage you to make somebody's day at the expense of your own. It's a tough task, but it gets easier every time you do it.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 am

death_unites_us wrote:

Today, I had a normal day. This is the first time I've had a day I can call "normal" in a very long time.

To be honest, I don't think it was normal, I just think I've just finally gotten used to most of the things that happen in my life on a normal basis, even if they are things that other people would say is different or crazy or stressful.

In addition to that, I had some very good interactions with people today. It makes my soul smile when I watch somebody notice me with an indifferent look and after talking to me leave with a smile on their face. I always try my hardest to make peoples' days, even if I have to do something embarrassing or weird to the normal eye. If you've ever met me in person, you'd understand what I mean.

I encourage you to make somebody's day at the expense of your own. It's a tough task, but it gets easier every time you do it.

That is now my aim for everyday. Most useful yet, for me anyway. Thanks alot!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Saint570 wrote:

That is now my aim for everyday. Most useful yet, for me anyway. Thanks alot!!!! Very Happy

It's what I do every day of my life Wink Trust me, it's easy to do once you do it twice.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 am

Today I ask myself a peculiar question.

Often I ask myself, why do people get upset over inevitable things? Sometimes I listen to people whine and complain about things and just think to myself "why aren't you just happy anyways?" I mean, we all know a happy day is better than a sad day. Even if things attempt to make you sad, shouldn't we stay happy, knowing that's the best thing for us?

Then something happens to me and I wonder "how can anybody be happy?" I mean, no matter how happy you get, something will eventually happen and wipe the smile off of your face. Eventually you will question everything that makes you happy, and everything will change.

So...how can I know which way is how I should think? If I'm happy, I think happy is the best route, but things change when I'm not happy.

The only way I've been able to solve this in my head is to look outward for answers. The only place I know to look is God. We are obviously here not to question why we are here but to live our life to the fullest of our abilities while looking to God for guidance.

So, when we don't know what to think anymore, and have lost all trust in our own mind, we need to look outward to something that we know is true. Whether it is a God or an Idol or a loved one, you need to look outward because sometimes you just can't trust your own mind.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 am

Today I am in a good mood.

I feel like no matter what happens, I have a guardian angel to bring me back to reality. Something always happens, or somebody always finds me when I'm heading in the wrong direction. I refuse to believe that it's just coincidence anymore. Obviously somebody is watching over me.

Although many bad things have happened in my life, I can safely say that I am alive, healthy, and happy, three things that most of us take for granted, including me.

Some people think that the world is out to get them. Like they were born just to take everything bad in the world. But a lot of times they don't understand how fortunate they are.

I understand that bad things happen, but sometimes you need to stop your life for just a second and realize everything great in your life. All it takes is a little good to offset the bad.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 am

Today all of my questions were answered.

I honestly look back on today as if it were a dream. A day where everything I've ever wondered, all of the questions that have been burning inside of me were all answered at the same time. A day where I finally realized without a shadow of a doubt that life has a mission for me.

I've never felt closer to God in my life than I do at this very moment. All this time I felt like I was going against God with the choices I have made. I felt like my life was an attempt. An attempt at making God happy enough to accept me.

But today...today I realize that God is right here next to me. I realize that he is in my corner, fighting for me. I realize that he is trying to make me live a happy and fulfilling life. God isn't trying to test me. God isn't watching me wondering if I'm worth the time. He is with me, showing me the way, and reminding me that he is my savior for a reason.

So many different things were answered for me tonight. God has left me waiting for a long time, and I was starting to believe that nothing would ever be solved for me. I was starting to believe that I would be in the dark forever, as some sort of test to my loyalty to Him. I now realize that He never intended that for me. Instead He intended to keep me guessing until I was mature enough to finally understand what he was trying to do in my life.

I finally understand. No more questions, instead I will tackle life with nothing but answers.

I still cannot believe how real tonight was. As I looked into Jenn's eyes I felt the presence of God telling me that everything I've worked for has all lead up to this moment. I realized that Jenn truly is the light at the end of the tunnel in my life. That God is not mad for everything I have done in order to get here but instead he is glad I have made it this far and is happy that I am now happy with my life.

Jenn, when you told me that you stay up nights just to read what I type here, I couldn't believe it. A lot of people look at a guy like me and think "there's a guy who gets all the attention." Yet, other than the generous people here, nobody ever wants to pay attention to me. I have lived a life of being the middle man. I have also lived a life of fake friends who I thought cared for me. I have also lived a life of girls who use me and move on. I have lived a life craving attention and getting only the attention I've never wanted. Ever since I've met you, I'm sure you've noticed, I have tried to get the most attention out of you as humanly possible. I knew that your attention was different...I knew that you actually cared. That is why when graduation finally came and I realized you wouldn't be in my life anymore, I took a leap of faith and jumped into your life. I realized that I couldn't live my life without you, and I still can't.

There will be no more questions from me. I know how life wants me to live now, and it isn't a life of "what-if's" and past occurrences. Life is meant to be lived, and the way I want to live it is the way I'm living it right now.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 am

death_unites_us wrote:

Today all of my questions were answered.

I honestly look back on today as if it were a dream. A day where everything I've ever wondered, all of the questions that have been burning inside of me were all answered at the same time. A day where I finally realized without a shadow of a doubt that life has a mission for me.

I've never felt closer to God in my life than I do at this very moment. All this time I felt like I was going against God with the choices I have made. I felt like my life was an attempt. An attempt at making God happy enough to accept me.

But today...today I realize that God is right here next to me. I realize that he is in my corner, fighting for me. I realize that he is trying to make me live a happy and fulfilling life. God isn't trying to test me. God isn't watching me wondering if I'm worth the time. He is with me, showing me the way, and reminding me that he is my savior for a reason.

So many different things were answered for me tonight. God has left me waiting for a long time, and I was starting to believe that nothing would ever be solved for me. I was starting to believe that I would be in the dark forever, as some sort of test to my loyalty to Him. I now realize that He never intended that for me. Instead He intended to keep me guessing until I was mature enough to finally understand what he was trying to do in my life.

I finally understand. No more questions, instead I will tackle life with nothing but answers.

I still cannot believe how real tonight was. As I looked into Jenn's eyes I felt the presence of God telling me that everything I've worked for has all lead up to this moment. I realized that Jenn truly is the light at the end of the tunnel in my life. That God is not mad for everything I have done in order to get here but instead he is glad I have made it this far and is happy that I am now happy with my life.

Jenn, when you told me that you stay up nights just to read what I type here, I couldn't believe it. A lot of people look at a guy like me and think "there's a guy who gets all the attention." Yet, other than the generous people here, nobody ever wants to pay attention to me. I have lived a life of being the middle man. I have also lived a life of fake friends who I thought cared for me. I have also lived a life of girls who use me and move on. I have lived a life craving attention and getting only the attention I've never wanted. Ever since I've met you, I'm sure you've noticed, I have tried to get the most attention out of you as humanly possible. I knew that your attention was different...I knew that you actually cared. That is why when graduation finally came and I realized you wouldn't be in my life anymore, I took a leap of faith and jumped into your life. I realized that I couldn't live my life without you, and I still can't.

There will be no more questions from me. I know how life wants me to live now, and it isn't a life of "what-if's" and past occurrences. Life is meant to be lived, and the way I want to live it is the way I'm living it right now.

beleive me sometimes i stay up to read these aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Saint570 wrote:

beleive me sometimes i stay up to read these aswell Smile

I know you do, and I'm very grateful for that. Wink
Back to top Go down
ThunderGirl
4-8Member
4-8Member
ThunderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Belive it or not, we all do, just sometimes, I just keep my comment to myself, yet, you know I appreciate you write all this for us, thanks Mike.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm

ThunderGirl wrote:
Belive it or not, we all do, just sometimes, I just keep my comment to myself, yet, you know I appreciate you write all this for us, thanks Mike.

You're welcome, and thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Today I read something very interesting.

It was an essay from a man who continues to push his boundaries far into his life, even though he has everything he could ever want.

The man is a movie producer, and if he wanted to he could retire and live wherever he wanted with no care in the world. Instead, he not only continues to do what he does best, he also continues to push his limits on things outside of his field of expertise. He calls it being outside of his comfort zone.

He constantly puts himself into the world in a way that frightens him, that challenges him physically, mentally and emotionally, and pushes him to the far end of his abilities.

I read this and I can't help but wonder how much of our lives all of us spend doing the same thing.

Think about it. What do you like to do? Play video games? Watch tv? Play sports? Whatever you like to do, think about how much of your life you have spent doing those things. It's hard even to tally.

I feel like 80% to 90% of our lives is us just living. Living inside of our comfort zone, where everything is good and we can do what we want to do, or just do nothing and be content.

I want to change that about myself. Think about it, I've probably spent at least a few years of my life playing video games, or sitting at my computer, or going to school or working. Think about all of the things I could have done with a year. Imagine a year of your life with no work or school or regular tasks of life. This entire year all you did was new things. Every day you did something new. Today you try surfing, tomorrow you sky dive, the next day you take an under sea exploration in a submarine. There's so many things out there and yet we waste so much of our lives doing things we are familiar with.

It all comes back to one thing: the fear of new things. We all have it. Every single one of us, when we are presented with something new, we hesitate. We hesitate because we don't know everything about it, we aren't comfortable with it yet. How great it would be if we all tried new things so often that we eliminated this fear in our lives. We would all be so self-confident that we could do anything! No more first day on the job jitters, no more stage fright, no more fear of messing things up.

I believe that the more you try new things, the easier it becomes. The next time somebody invites you to do something new to you, move aside your normal time of watching tv and take the opportunity. It's one very important step to becoming more confident with yourself and presenting yourself as a leader in the world.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:43 am

Today I can feel the essence of life talking to me.

Too many coincidences. Too many late nights. Life is trying to tell me something, and I have no idea how to listen.

I've had this happen before, and I stayed up endless nights trying to figure out how to communicate with God, or whoever it was that was giving me these signs. Maybe it's my guardian angel, preparing me, or God giving me an insight into his creation. I'll never truly know, but I've tried my best to do what I think is right when the time comes.

Last year, I was sitting in my room and I looked at my clock. The clock read 2:22pm. I thought about the funny coincidence and then went along in my day. Several hours I caught the clock again, at another time that repeated. I pondered how crazy the possibilities were. Little did I know I would be seeing in repeats for months to come.

For the next month or two, or three, half the time I would look at the clock it would be a time that repeated. I didn't know what it meant, and I didn't know what to do about it, but I knew somebody was telling me something, and I needed to listen.

Later on I had one of the most terrible months of my life, but when I finally felt I was free of the anguish, I stopped seeing in doubles.

Coincidence? Well. lets just say I hope not.

I feel the same is happening to me know, and I wish I could figure out how to communicate but sadly I cannot. I just have to hope I am strong enough for what is to come, and I must be prepared at all times.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

Today was one of those days. You know, the ones where nothing wants to go your way no matter what you do.

I was in a lot of distress today both physically and mentally. I was at work and not only was I being yelled at constantly but physically my legs were killing me and I could barely stand let alone run around and do my job. As I took control of the counter I took a man's order and took his card. Our card machine is located in the corner of the workspace, under a counter. I squatted down and swiped the card, and as I waited for it to clear I closed my eyes and let my mind go blank. I thought of happy thoughts, nothing in particular, but mostly about that IMD I wrote earlier about being happy no matter what. I thought, why should I let this stuff get to me, it's only going to make things worse and cause me to make mistakes.

I only had a few seconds, but it was all I needed, and that little consolation with myself got me through the rest of the day with a smile on my face.

I encourage you to stop, if only for a second, when you are distressed to truly think about why you are stressed and what it will do for you. You will find that being stressed and letting things get to you will only worsen the situation, and hopefully you will be able to shake it off and continue your day, even if it continues to be a bad one.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:43 am

Today I start off on a mission to boost my self-confidence, permanently.

I find the goal to doing this is to stay positive, and to always look at how other people react not by how they are hurting me but how they are benefiting themselves. Not everything in the world revolves around me, therefore not everything bad happens because of something I did.

In addition, it helps to look at what I have and not what I don't have. It's easy to lose sight of all the wonderful things I have when there's one thing set off to destroy my mind.

Finally, it's also important to realize all that I have been through to get here. I've been through so much and now I am here not only alive but with everything I've ever wanted. After all those days of not knowing what tomorrow will bring, and all those days doubting I would ever be happy again, here I am, alive and happy. I made it.

I hope to one day look back on this post and realize that I have accomplished this goal.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 am

Today I saw somebody who I haven't seen in a while. I never liked him, he was annoying, younger than me and had no manners. He always tried to start trouble where he couldn't hold his ground and made fun of his so called "friends."

I saw him walking out of a gas station while I was busy filling up my car. I looked at him and thought "Yeah, you're still in high school, I've graduated, I have a car, I have the last laugh. Then he walked past me and jumped in a ridiculously nice mustang.

I remember thinking about how I shouldn't be jealous. Jealousy is a weakness, and I was not going to show weakness to this coward of a kid. I remember thinking that it was probably his dads, or maybe his friends.

Then, as he pulled out into the road and drove away I stopped and told myself "Mike, stop trying to dodge the truth, you are seriously jealous." Truth was, yes, I was absolutely jealous.

But, I'm starting to realize that jealousy is not truly a weakness if you don't let it be. It's only human nature to want things that don't belong to us. But even though I am jealous of his car, I am content with what I have, and that's the important thing.

If you are jealous of somebody or something, take a second and think about all of the things you wouldn't give up for that thing. I wouldn't give up my family, my loved ones, my education, my dignity, my Pokemon card collection, my house, my high school diploma or my friends for that car. That shows me that I obviously don't need that car, because I have all sorts of other things that are better and more important to me than that car.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGirl
4-8Member
4-8Member
ThunderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm

I agree with you Mike, specially cuz you have your "Pokemon card collection", XD

No being serious, material things are just relative, what really matters is, to have the ppl who loves you with you, that's more important than having a McLarren in front of your house.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:30 am

Today...I felt like my life was moving in slow motion. Maybe even, stopped.

My life has been a blur for a while now. Ever since I realized that everything is perfect. It's saddening to think that as soon as I truly enjoy my life it has to move so quickly. Things need to slow down, I need to enjoy the moment I'm in, because it won't last forever.

Today it seemed like everything hit me at once. It's like life looked at me and said "alright, so I know I've been leaving you in the dark, but this is how it is." All of the things I knew to be true are now finally hitting my brain and my emotions. Just acknowledging then wasn't enough, now I am finally living the dream.

I've been in a dream state for a while, and I think it's because of the dramatic shift my life took. Nearly everything in my life, except myself, changed, and I'm finally starting to realize it. Even some parts of me have changed, but only to cope with all of the differences. Lucky for me, most of the differences are good, but I just haven't sunken into this new life yet. I'm still waiting to blink my eyes and have everything go back to the way it was before school ended.

I can rightfully say, though, that if that did happen, and I did wake up and realize this is all just a dream, I would do anything it took to make this dream my reality. Although it's different, it's the best life I could imagine having. I finally understand how people can turn down riches and fortune. If you have everything you want in life, money is nothing to you. People who say money buys happiness are covering up something with objects. I always thought it was a joke, but I finally understand how money doesn't buy happiness. It doesn't mean that if you give a hobo $1000 he won't be happy. It means that true happiness cannot be found by buying something, and once you have true happiness, money is only a tool to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 am

Not gonna steal this thread or anything lol, but i have some advice for people who are still in school like me. Yesterday i had to do work around school since i was throwing stuff at people at lunch. I had to brush moss off the stones outside and omfg... my arms hurt like hell. Me and my mate who hate school wanted to just go inside and do work no joke. I learned that day that work is worse than school so i advise you all to aim for something you like doing and try your hardest so you dont end up doing the tough low pay jobs.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 am

Today a certain idea was proven to me.

That idea is that one good thing can fix a horrible day.

I never thought it could. I always figured good things were only good on good days. When you are having a bad day, it becomes harder and harder to enjoy anything.

I started to feel like people would only make me smile when it was time. When the time was right, it was time to make Mike happy. But I realized today that the most important thing about a person is if they can make you smile unexpectedly. Those times where you aren't expecting a cheesy laugh.

You see I was starting to get tired of people trying to make me happy because they knew I was sad. I'm not saying I don't enjoy that, trust me, I appreciate it more than anything. But sometimes I feel like people see that I'm sad, attempt to cheer me up, then go back to their lives.

Today I realized that the greatest happiness is when you don't expect it, but secretly need it. And the best way to make somebody happy is to jump over the line of the expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next