Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day

Go down 
+13
ThunderGirl
LocoCola
MADMike
lagrandesoeur101
Spray
XBUNKERFACEX
wilzoe
Bloodharbringer
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
solidshark91493
death_unites_us
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Today I'd like to thank you all who are reading these messages. They mean more to me than you could know, and it warms my heart to know that I can share what I have to share and people will listen and get something from it.

Here's a question: Have you ever wanted to do something, not for the fun or excitement, not for the experience, but just to make a statement? Did you do it? Did you back out? If you backed out, why did you?

I've found this about human nature: nothing in the world will make us make up our mind more than ourselves. A lot of people tend to think that they didn't do something because of peer pressure, or the consequences, or the stress. But, I've come to find that, honestly, it's ourselves more than anything. I don't care what others think, you all know this by now. I have friends that don't care what others think. But we still have times where we won't do something, even if it will be funny, even if it will help somebody, even if it will make a statement. It's not because of pressure from other people, it's because a voice inside of us tells us that maybe, this isn't such a good idea. It's doubt. Doubt is the #1 reason we don't do things.

So, how do we escape from doubt? Honestly, there's no easy way. But it's possible. I'm not saying to just do everything you can ever. But when you are in a situation, and you know you want to do something, but you can't get yourself to do it, think about the above paragraph. It's not other people stopping you from following your heart, it's yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Today lets talk about diversity.

This isn't just random, actually. I accepted a scholarship today from an organization that deals with minorities, mostly African Americans, and had to sit in a room of at least a hundred people and I was probably one of three white people there. Now I'm not racist, and I'd like to think that I try to put people of different ethnicity on the same platform as I am with anything and everything. But, there is a sense of uncomfortableness when you are different than everybody else in such a way and in such a number.

To be honest, it made me feel really bad for minorities. It made me realize that, yeah, they feel this way a lot. I only had to feel it once, but they feel it all the time because they are a minority in the world. And even now, I feel like I'm saying something wrong just saying that. But it's the truth, and I feel bad for not realizing it before.

I also realize that a lot of people haven't realized this. A lot of people, including me before this, think that all you have to do is treat minorities like everybody else and everything is good. But just because you treat them the same doesn't mean they feel the same. They may still feel like the odd person out just because they are different than everybody else. Just something to think about, try to put yourself in other people's shoes before you make generalizations. Smile
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:49 pm

I disagree with this one, though it was still a good message.
I don't really think the color of a person's skin should matter in how I treat them. I would treat a black person the same as a white person, given they don't treat me different because I'm white. If someone treated me different for being white, that is also racism, so I won't treat you different if you don't treat me different. Racists are people who hate people of other race, soooooo........ ~4get the h8rs~
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

gggfrt wrote:
I disagree with this one, though it was still a good message.
I don't really think the color of a person's skin should matter in how I treat them. I would treat a black person the same as a white person, given they don't treat me different because I'm white. If someone treated me different for being white, that is also racism, so I won't treat you different if you don't treat me different. Racists are people who hate people of other race, soooooo........ ~4get the h8rs~

Don't get me wrong, I don't think people should treat people differently because of race. But it just happens. You can't tell me that if a white guy walks in with his pants down to his knees and listening to extremely loud hip hop music, and a black guy walks in doing the same, you aren't going to have different reactions. It's inevitable either way, and to be honest I don't think people want to be treated like everybody else sometimes. Some people take great pride in who they are and their race.

If you don't believe me then do this. Ask every black person in your school if they would want every person in the world to be white. I would guess that at least 75% of them wouldn't want to be white, because they take pride in their heritage, like we all should.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Today is Techno Thursday! And I learned a funny thing about friendship.

See, I always used to think that friendship worked like this. you meet somebody, you get to know them. If they like you and you like them, you become friends, and from there you either stay friends or you become "best friends". At this point, you will learn nearly everything about that person, until you know exactly how they think and how they act. You will both know on instinct how the other feels about things, and know what to do to help them and not aggravate them. Sometimes, friendships die because of distance, misunderstandings, and even heartbreak.

Today, I learned that I was wrong about friendship. There's something about friendship that none of us can ever understand. When you have a friend that will stick by you no matter what, there's something else there that seems to guide the both of you through life. You will be there for all of their hardest decisions, all of their biggest tragedies, and as much as you think you helped or didn't help, you will never understand how much you really did help just for being there as a friend to them.

Take my word for it right now: You will never, EVER know everything about a person. Erase that thought from your brain right now. You will never ever learn everything there is to know about a person. And to be honest, it's a good thing. I've known my friends forever, and to this day I still learn things everyday about them. Things in the past that they have been through, things they are going through now. People are always changing, and therefor you will always be learning.

I'm talking to my friend now, about helping people. And as some of you know, I like to help people. I especially like to help people who don't know me personally. You know why? Not because I think that not seeing me will somehow magically make it more convincing. It's because random help is the best help you can get. When you are down, and you think that all hope is lost, a random boost from somebody who barely knows you can make you realize that no matter what, somebody will be there, and somebody is willing to help. It reduces the feeling of helplessness, it points them in the right direction, and it shows them that everything is not lost, but instead new feelings are just beginning.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:39 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think people should treat people differently because of race. But it just happens. You can't tell me that if a white guy walks in with his pants down to his knees and listening to extremely loud hip hop music, and a black guy walks in doing the same, you aren't going to have different reactions. It's inevitable either way, and to be honest I don't think people want to be treated like everybody else sometimes. Some people take great pride in who they are and their race.

If you don't believe me then do this. Ask every black person in your school if they would want every person in the world to be white. I would guess that at least 75% of them wouldn't want to be white, because they take pride in their heritage, like we all should.

ah good point, i do care about something someone is proud of.
also, i wouldn't ask for a preference of skin color, cuz i wouldn't think differently if they were black, white, hispanic, asian, native american, or any other "race" they belong to.
love the new one btw!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:44 am

Today I listened to some of my friends talk about how much of a horrible time they were having with somebody i used to love and now hate. And all I could do is laugh, because I told them so.

Let me take that back, I never hate anybody. I love everybody in the world. But, I severely dislike this person to a point that I never want to see their face again. I feel that if I never saw them again, my life would be better than it is now, and therefore I wish it be true. And my friends know that I put up with some very, very annoying and hurtful people. It's just who I am. So if I don't like you, there's something really, really wrong with you. My friends know this, but they continue to be friends with this person. So all I can do is laugh, because they never have a good time with this person, and they are finally starting to realize it. Sure, they look good on the outside, but as soon as you spend more than 30 minutes with them, all you want is out. They truly enjoy being with them for that first 30 minutes, but after that they are always miserable. And that's not friendship, is it?

Moral of the story: Be open. Love everybody you can love, because more friends only means more support and more people to support. But when you find that all that comes from a person is hate, don't continue to be friends with them. All it will do is cause drama between you and your good friends, and you don't want to lose your good friends.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Today I had a great day with some great friends. There's nothing better really.

I have a question for you guys. Do you have different groups of friends who you stay friends with? Do you have some friends from one social group and friends from another social group? How does that work out for you guys?

It's funny, when you look at a cheerleader and you look at the kid sitting in the corner, you never think they could be friends. And it may just be my school, because I go to a small school and most people are friends with everybody. But I've found that if you act as a medium between two people, they can become the greatest of friends no matter who hey are or where they come from. It's quite interesting, really. I think people look at you, who they are friends with, and instantly assume that this new friend of yours is cool. So, even if they look different or act different, the fact that they are friends with you gives them a good first impression already, and first impressions are always, always the most important.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Today, I don't even want to talk about today. Awful day. Teacher is trying to ruin my entire school record of good grades since 1st grade, and my eyes are doing so bad I had to go to the doctors to get medication today.

Lets talk about my friends. All they do is argue. That's all they do, argue argue argue. And you know, we are graduating in 2 weeks. It's a possibility that we will never see each other again. And yet all they can do is argue! Take my word for it, use your days while you have them. You younger kids, when you get to where I am, you will want all your time back. All the things you want to do, and no time to do them! And my friends don't help with their constant bickering over the stupidest things that won't matter in two weeks anyways.

Listen, my point is, if you are argueing over something that won't matter in a few days, stop arguing about it, it's just not worth it. Think about it, you can waste a week arguing, having bad feelings, trying to become friends again, and finally going back to being friends, over something that would have not mattered the next day anyways. do us all a favor and just drop it for crying out loud. Think about all your friends and all their arguments. I bet 90% of those arguments don't mean anything now, and would have been better just avoided. Sure, you take a hit to your precious ego when you lose a fight, but you'll still be the bigger person, and you won't waste your life bickering. Stop the nonsensical arguing and look at the big picture here.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:57 am

death_unites_us wrote:

If only I HAD friends to argue with...

consider yourself lucky, death.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:23 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

youve got us blood
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

Now don't say that.

There's always somebody out there willing to be your friend. If you think that you don't have friends, it's because you don't accept people as friends, not because nobody is willing. If you want friends then go out there and make some!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Today I had an amazing day. It's been sort of the theme of my life for the past few days, terrible day followed by great day. Doesn't bode well for tomorrow, does it?

I'm feeling dangerous today, lets talk relationships.

I've always told people, and I've always believed in my heart, no matter how many times I've fallen in love, that high school relationships just never work out. That's a lie, though. High school relationships do work out, sometimes, and there is a such thing as high school sweethearts going off to college and getting married in the long run. But even though I know this and witnessed it happen, I still tell the lie. You know why? Because if I tell people that high school relationships work out, what are they going to do? If you answered run into a relationship, you're right.

Listen. I know all of you guys are going to have your share of girlfriends through high school and college. And that's okay, you need experience. But too many people, including myself, meet some girl in high school and instantly think that love will last forever and ever. And I'm not saying it won't, but don't jump to conclusions so fast, especially in high school. I've seen too many people torn apart by relationships that I knew wouldn't last because they only got together due to situation. That's the problem with school born relationships. You may think it's love, but in reality, most of the time, it's pure circumstance. You both are lonely, you both are single, and in your mind you think "Omg, she's single like me, and also likes books, she's gonna be my wife." Yes, maybe she has a billion things in common with you, but she's also in high school and trust me she has no idea what she wants. Sure, you may grow up, and she may want you all this time. But 99 times out of a hundred, you will both grow up and realize there's more to life than books. If you want my opinion, go out there and get a girlfriend. Go ahead. But don't get completely committed to this girl, remember that there's always others, and for heaven's sake take her out to dinner every once and a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Today I'm starting to count my days. There's so much more for me to do, and so little time. I'm graduating in a few weeks, then I'll be working, then college.

Here's my situation. Half of me doesn't want to leave high school. A lot of the people who I go to school with, I've known since I was 5. I've known them almost my entire life, and in a few weeks, I may never see them again. I'm not ready to let them out of my life yet, I still have so much to learn and cherish from them and our memories. There's also so many things I want to do in school still, so many unanswered questions, so many marks left to be made. Plus, it only gets harder from here. High school is the easy part of my journey, and although I've always thought it was a pain, it's nothing compared to what lies ahead.

The other half of me can't WAIT to leave. Yeah, there's a lot of people that I don't want to leave behind, but there are some people that I NEED out of my life. It's taken me until now to realize that without them my life would be so much better, so much easier. After this, it's just me, facing the world. No more drama to hold me back, no more classmates to hold me down, it's me and only me, and I know I can succeed. After this, I will have more responsibility than I've ever had, more freedom than I've ever had. I'll get to meet new people, explore new places and discover new things.

So, as you can see, I'm quite split on the subject. But, I guess that doesn't matter, because whether I want it to happen or not, I AM graduating. Which means I have to make the most of the moment I'm in. And although some of you may not be close to graduating, or some of you have already graduated, I encourage you to make the most out of what your life is doing now, because I promise you it will not always be the same as it is now. Life is always changing, and the only way to hold onto what's happened is through your memories and your actions.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:14 am

tbh 25 i really like but my favoruite is the one about arguing. if your arguing about something that wont matter the next day just stop. thats my personnal most useful because i've used that like 4 time today lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Saint570 wrote:
tbh 25 i really like but my favoruite is the one about arguing. if your arguing about something that wont matter the next day just stop. thats my personnal most useful because i've used that like 4 time today lol. Smile

Thank you! And glad I could help, avoiding confrontation gets rid of some stress in your life that doesn't need to be there, and that can overall help you get through other stressful situations that you are forced to go through.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

dont say that blood what about all us we are ur friends and we all think ur kool now live life to the full and remember we are ~4-8 4get the h8rs
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Today is Techno Thursday, and I heard an interesting story today.

My economics and government teacher told me a story today about a car accident he had been in. He was in a hurry and turned right behind another car, not knowing that a car was coming towards them going 55 off of an offramp to a nearby highway. He didn't stop to look, he just went, thinking that since the first car was safe, he was too. He was wrong, and the car hit him full speed and they both spun off the road. He suffered no injuries from the crash, he was stunned a little, but was able to get out of his car and run to the other car. He found the woman driving the other car pinned in between two sides of the car, squashed together by the impact. He told her to stay calm and not to move until the paramedics arrived. Later he explained to the officials and the insurance agency that the crash had been his fault entirely. After everything was paid, a few weeks later he got an envelope from the woman he had hit. It had pictures of her injuries inside, and a medical bill. Turns out that the insurance didn't cover ALL of her expenses. So he got a hold of his insurance agent, and rose his own premiums just to completely cover the cost of her medical bills.

First off, this story shows us that my economics teacher is one extremely good-hearted man. But after the story he explained to me and the class that we should all truly respect law officers, paramedics, fire fighters, ect. Now a few weeks ago I took a field trip for another class to a volunteer fire station. The fireman told us some things about his job, but one thing he said will stick with me forever, and my view of the law force will never be the same.

He told us that the most important part of his job is to let go of his emotions. When working at a fire station, and also working as paramedics, a fireman's day can change from totally normal to disastrous in seconds. He said that the most important thing to do on the job is to joke around and have fun. The reason is because after seeing people die in front of you, you cannot let any type of emotion scar you. If you do, you won't last a month on the job. He said one day him and his partners were eating breakfast when they got a call and went out to an accident that had happened on the road. The crash was a complete disaster, and an entire family died. After they cleaned everything up, alerted everybody about what had happened, and watched people's lives altered forever, they went back to the station, and ate the rest of their breakfast. They acted like nothing had happened. It's not because they are heartless, it's because they HAVE to. If they didn't, that accident would have taken such a toll on them that the next time it happened, they may have stuttered, and put even more people in danger.

I think that alone shows us that in life, there are true heroes.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Thank you death, these are all really good!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:43 am

Today I went to the last choir concert I will ever attend as a high school student.

Just to explain, choir concerts at my high school are a little different. I'm not in choir, but a LOT of students are. The choir concerts are a time for everybody to come together. Old alumni attend them, old friends, and everybody just has a great time.

Tonight was surreal for me. For the last 3 years I've had the last amazing moments with seniors, since this is the last big event before graduation. My memories of my old graduated friends usually spark from this event. But tonight, I was the senior. It was weird, being on the other side. I'm going to miss everybody so much.

Another thing that came to my mind tonight. For the first time I got front row seats tonight. I was so close I was talking to people on stage. Being that close completely changed the show for me. I noticed a lot of things I didn't notice before. The stage is so much different than just standing up in front of a lot of people and acting. A lot of people put their heart and soul into every word they sing. Singing is their escape.

The craziest thing that occurred to me tonight was just to look at all the people on the stage, and knowing every single one of them and their secrets. If you know me, you know that I know everybody like a well-read book. I am friends with nearly everybody in the school, and I know just about everybodys' dirty little secrets. Looking up at the stage at all of them, acting professional and normal, caused me to nearly laugh out loud, because I know how much different they really are inside.

Case in point, the stage changes you. But it's in a good way, it brings out a part of you that would otherwise never be seen, and it brings people together, no matter how different or what the cost.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:14 pm

36 i loved this one this brings me into it by the fact im a drama student and at the moment im doing a play in a huge threatre on a special time called '' shakepeare festival '' and i do it every year and every time i do it i share all my feelings with the croud and show my emotions what gets given to the croud so they'll be having the same emotion so this is why i love it and dont care what i look like even if im being dumb or silly im doing drama.

This is why i love this one death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:48 am

wilzoe wrote:
36 i loved this one this brings me into it by the fact im a drama student and at the moment im doing a play in a huge threatre on a special time called '' shakepeare festival '' and i do it every year and every time i do it i share all my feelings with the croud and show my emotions what gets given to the croud so they'll be having the same emotion so this is why i love it and dont care what i look like even if im being dumb or silly im doing drama.

This is why i love this one death Very Happy

That's really awesome Wil, being able to share your feelings with a crowd and not feeling the pressure of their opinions is an amazing quality, and most people would kill to be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:06 am

Today I am on top of the world!

Remember Inspirational Message #4? I was afraid of telling my best friend a secret that I needed to get off my chest. Well, it ate at me, and every time I talked to him I thought about it.

Well today we were talking and we started talking about all the things we've been through. It's the end of the line for us, we graduate in a week and we are off to college, although we are both living at home and will still hang out. So after a long conversation I finally told him, and I cannot explain how amazingly free I felt afterwards.

Seriously, if you have never felt the freedom after getting something off of your chest that is monumental to you, it is absolutely life-changing. I feel like my entire mind has done a 180 and I feel instead of trying to find one thing that I have that is good I am realizing that nearly everything in my life is perfect. Everything seems better now, the good feels better and the bad seems distant to me now. Even if it's unrelated, something that is on your chest can keep you from finally taking that leap from depression to true happiness.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Glad to here you got things of your chest death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Today I'm getting my anger out.

Nothing makes me more angry than when I see somebody get used by another person. I will do what I can to stop it, I always have and I always will, because I know what it feels like to be used. It will scar you.

But lets not get into the details there. The point is, somebody who used to be my friend, is now not. I can't help but think one thing, and it is haunting me. I've told myself time after time, that getting negativity out of my life is a good thing. But, is it wrong to keep dropping friends like this?

Well, let me answer my own question. Sometimes, people don't deserve your friendship. If they do something that's wrong to you, they don't deserve your friendship. What I'm saying is, you shouldn't be scared to drop friends, because if they do something wrong to you once, they'll do it again. You shouldn't keep bad friends just to have friends. All those friends will do is bring negative into your life, and it will take a toll on you eventually. Eventually you will either have enough of them, or they will have enough of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next