Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day

Go down 
+13
ThunderGirl
LocoCola
MADMike
lagrandesoeur101
Spray
XBUNKERFACEX
wilzoe
Bloodharbringer
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
solidshark91493
death_unites_us
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Today I'm thinking about all of the times people have told me about jobs they don't like to do.

I'm in the process of finding a job and I'm hoping the two jobs I really want to do come in for me. But experience tells me I may not get them because most people nowadays in the States can't find the job they want. But, I suppose that means I shouldn't give up.

Either way, just know that you will get a job that you will enjoy if you work hard. It may not be right away, during high school, or during college. It may not be when you get out of college, either. Most people that I have talked to didn't get a job they enjoyed with their first degree. They went back to school, got another degree, and followed another dream. You know, no matter how many dreams you have, they'll be others. I always used to think everybody had one dream, and throughout life they would go through everything that wasn't their dream and one day finally reach their dream. But I'm starting to realize that no matter what your dream may be, there will always be another one. We are always growing, and something that you dream about now may be a simple task onto something greater later in life. But, there are a few dreams, I believe, that never die. And the days that we get to live them will be the most memorable days of our lives.

Last edited by death_unites_us on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Cmon death I've stayed up just for this
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Today I visited my Grandpa in the hospital. He's in intensive care from a stroke he had 2 days ago.

For those of you who have never been in a hospital looking after a loved one, there is nothing scarier. Just to sit there, watching all of the machines beeping, the heart rate monitor constantly going up and down, and your loved one tied down to a bed by wires and tubes, is scary in itself. The nurses and doctors are trained to show little emotion. It is important that they don't, but at the same time it gives the entire place a feeling of heartlessness. They constantly walk in an out, checking things and moving things, while you just sit there and watch, knowing there's nothing you can do.

Then, I looked into my grandfather's eyes. And I got a sense of hopelessness that I never want to feel again. To just lay there and not be able to do anything for yourself. I can't help but think that is the worst feeling we will ever feel. He had a blood clot in his brain, and the doctor isn't sure if he will regain full function of the right side of his body. As of now he isn't very responsive, but he is healing very well and no other problems have formed. Watching him be unresponsive is absolutely heartbreaking. When I think of somebody, I put my mind in their mind, and try to figure out what they are thinking. But, he can't even think...at all. He's just there, fighting to move, fighting to breathe, fighting to live.

But, this relates back to what I've always told people: Live your life to the fullest. I saw a commercial today. It was a dumb AT&T commercial, but at the end it said "Any second could be the second." It's true, any second could be the second that you realize something you never realized before, pull that winning lottery ticket, meet eyes with the love of your life. We can't live every second to the fullest, no. But we can live every day to the fullest, every week to the fullest, every month and every year to the fullest. I don't know about you, but I am going to enjoy every minute on this Earth I have left that I can be free. Freedom is what we live for, so live it while you have it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 am

death_unites_us wrote:

I remember once having this enourmous disease growing on the side of my head and I had to go to the hospital every week if not every few days for 3 months or so... the hospital felt as if i was inside one of those zombie horror games... nothing but silence and the slow opening and closing of doors now and again... nowadays I am still affected by the disease and it makes me have colds, stomach aches and massive headaches every few weeks... it really isn't too great in my life... but death, remember there's someone who's backing you at this time of your life, even tough you don't know me in person. I wish your grandfather the best.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
but death, remember there's someone who's backing you at this time of your life, even tough you don't know me in person. I wish your grandfather the best.

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Today...haha...a girl who always has to have her way had her way. And I've been so done with her for so long, I really just don't care anymore.

4-8. 4get the h8rs. It's how I live. Yeah, it's hard, It's hard when one person spreads an entire image of you, that you worked so hard to make her see you weren't that way. It's hard, when you know all you did was show her nothing but respect, and you get nothing but insults back. It's hard to think that at one point I may have loved her. It's hard to believe I was ever so stupid, to be honest.

But, 4-8 IS how I live, and I will continue to live this way. Listen, everybody can think what they want about you. You can try to change your image, and you may even succeed, but one day they will all be gone and you'll most likely have only one true person in your life. Then you'll have a family, a family that will love you no matter what. So, forget about what your image to the "general public" is. There will always, ALWAYS, be one person to sit by your side and tell you that no matter what the public thinks, they think differently. They think of you as you, who you truly are and what you truly do.

And to be honest, she can say whatever she wants, but she knows, deep inside her heart, what I meant to her, and how I treated her. She can say all the lies in the world but one day the world will see her for the rat she is. Disrespect will get you nowhere, just remember that.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorry I missed yesterday, busy day.

Today I opened a time capsule from 2000. I was in 2nd grade, and our class made a time capsule for ourselves when we graduated 10 years later. So today was the day for us to open it, 4 weeks before our graduation as seniors. It was quite surreal, we had pokemon cards, jewelry, and all sorts of drawings stored away for ourselves. It was fun talking to my 2nd grade teacher, with all of my 2nd grade classmates. Our class was so small back then, now our class is huge.

I think all of us should take some time to revisit our childhood. I, for one, wish I had more memories from my childhood. I think all of us wish we did more as a child. If we would have been focused as a kid, we would be straight A students now. If we had exercised more then (besides the already extremely hyper running around and playground antics), we would be so much more in fit today. If we would have adopted certain hobbies back then and kept to them, we would be pros today. But, the truth is, back then we didn't give a flying monkey about anything! We were just kids, having fun every second of the day. I wish we could still be that way, not have a care in the world and just have fun for once. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Sorry I missed yesterday, busy day.

Today I opened a time capsule from 2000. I was in 2nd grade, and our class made a time capsule for ourselves when we graduated 10 years later. So today was the day for us to open it, 4 weeks before our graduation as seniors. It was quite surreal, we had pokemon cards, jewelry, and all sorts of drawings stored away for ourselves. It was fun talking to my 2nd grade teacher, with all of my 2nd grade classmates. Our class was so small back then, now our class is huge.

I think all of us should take some time to revisit our childhood. I, for one, wish I had more memories from my childhood. I think all of us wish we did more as a child. If we would have been focused as a kid, we would be straight A students now. If we had exercised more then (besides the already extremely hyper running around and playground antics), we would be so much more in fit today. If we would have adopted certain hobbies back then and kept to them, we would be pros today. But, the truth is, back then we didn't give a flying monkey about anything! We were just kids, having fun every second of the day. I wish we could still be that way, not have a care in the world and just have fun for once. Wink

Where the wild things are
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

lol yep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Where the wild things are

I can't believe you said that, that is one of if not my favorite movie ever! It wouldn't surprise me that I wrote something that seems like it came right out of that movie.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:17 pm

I moved this topic to it's own forum, because I've kept my goal in posting in it and it's easier to access this way. Smile

Today is Techno Thursday, and I'm in an uncommonly good mood today.

If you want to know an honest fact about me, I'm not truly happy very often. I always act happy, I nearly always have a smile on my face, and I'm about the most hyperactive person you'll ever meet. But deep inside I am very rarely truly happy with myself and my surroundings. I look happy, but on the inside I don't like anything about what I'm doing or where I'm at, and most of the time I just feel like all I want to do is escape from wherever I am. And this occurs everywhere, so I really don't know WHERE I want to be at any point in time.

Having said that, lately, I've been on a good luck streak. Things have been going my way for once. I've been in the process of pushing the people that I don't want in my life out for good, and I think it is finally paying off. So, here's my advice to you. Don't take this too literally, but if you have somebody or a group of people in your life that does nothing but cause you problems, maybe you need to sit down and think about if you really want them in your life. Think of all the reasons you like them, and all the reasons you dislike them, and compare. I always thought that some people would be my friends forever, so when they did something to hurt me, I just took it. But there has to be a point where you stand up for yourself and push them away. Don't let them keep hurting you, even if you think they are your best friend or your love interest or somebody you want to be close to. If they continually hurt you, there is somebody else out there who will be better to you, I promise. Stand up and do what you know is right for others, but more importantly what is right for yourself. If hurting them means saving you, just remember that they'll get over it. They already hurt you, so they obviously don't care enough to hold on to you as you walk away.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I moved this topic to it's own forum, because I've kept my goal in posting in it and it's easier to access this way. Smile

Nice job.

Quote :

Today is Techno Thursday, and I'm in an uncommonly good mood today.

Yay! happiness

Quote :
If you want to know an honest fact about me, I'm not truly happy very often.

Lies.

Quote :
and I'm about the most hyperactive person you'll ever meet.

More lies.

Truth is. You are happy, you just don't realise it. everybody is happy (unless they're about to be murdered or something) the happiness is there somewhere, just find a way to express it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 am

death_unites_us wrote:

Today somebody told me "Life; It's so hard sometimes." I think it is safe to say that life is hard for all of us, no matter who you are. But, I've been thinking. We complain about life being hard all the time, but without the difficulties of the everyday, what would life be? Without the hardships of life, the good things wouldn't stick out in our minds so much. It's hard to appreciate the good without taking into account all of the bad.

And you know, life doesn't exist to be easy. No matter what you believe in, we are here for a reason. We aren't here to live easy lives. We are here to be strong, make it through everything life can throw at us, and when the dust settles we will all be strong willed human beings. We will know what life has to offer and we will have everything figured out, all the answers we need, all the experiences we have ever wanted. So, yeah, life can be hard. But remember, the hardest parts of your life will only make you stronger, and when you finally escape with your head still intact you will realize that you are ready for anything. So when the bad comes, just stay positive and get through it, and never let yourself think it will never end, because I promise it will. Good is always on the horizon, but you will never see it if you never step outside.
Be the miracle!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

Truth is. You are happy, you just don't realise it. everybody is happy (unless they're about to be murdered or something) the happiness is there somewhere, just find a way to express it. Very Happy

Very well said.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Today I love the world!

I had the most amazing day today. Nearly everything the entire day went my way. Everything I'd hoped would happen happened, and I had so much random good luck today. Everything was just perfect today, and I would be the happiest kid alive if everyday was like this one.

And I have a theory. Of course, today could have just been a good day. It's a Friday, and normally Fridays are good by themselves. But I've been talking to you guys for the last few days about how I am pushing the bad people out of my life. Instead of putting up with all the negativity they bring, I just put my attention elsewhere. Even though we were great friends in the past, things change, and I had enough of their constant bickering and drama. So I pushed some people out who I knew didn't belong in my life anymore, and look at my situation now! I'm happier than I've ever been! It goes to show that if you push the negative out, it leaves room for the good to come in!

So, as I've said before, I encourage you guys to remove negative energy from your life. It doesn't have to be a person, it could be a situation, a hobby, anything. Something that you do on a daily basis that at the end of the day it burdens you. Write the thing down, and around it, write all the reasons you still do it. Maybe because your friends do, maybe it's a person and you keep friends with them because you've known them so long, maybe it's a habit that you've never been able to break. Whatever it is, write it down. Then ask yourself: are all these reasons that I do this activity worth the trouble of doing it? If you are friends with somebody who makes your life miserable, identify why you are friends, and decide if being their friend is worth the constant negativity. If it isn't, it's time to focus elsewhere, and let them continue on their own path.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Today I'm writing this message quite early because I'll be gone all day for my schools prom!

As far as I've heard, there's no real drama going on at this years prom, but you know I encourage you guys to do what I did. If you don't currently have a girlfriend that you know you will want to take to prom, instead of trying to make things happen with some random girl, take a friend. I'm taking my best friend who's a girl to the prom and it's the best decision I could have made. Trying to ask any of the girls who would have wanted me to take them would have just made for a dramatized night. There's no pressure when you take a friend, you can both have fun and there's no worries in the world. Sure, taking that cheerleader would boost my popularity, but who cares? I graduate in 3 weeks, do you think I care about being popular? I would much rather take somebody that I know I can have a blast with and won't have to worry about satisfying my date. Don't get me wrong here though, you still have to make your date feel like shes a princess at all times. But with a friend it's not that big of a deal, it's not as nerve wrecking. Plus, it's going to be pretty fun treating my friend like she's my date. Taking the drama out of life sure does make much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:35 am

Today I don't have much time to write this, but Prom was amazing. There's one thing I need to say though.

Somebody told me yesterday something that I don't think will ever leave my mind for as long as I live. She told me that I was a figure of stability in someones life. I was the guy who, no matter what happened in the world, I would be there and I would be the same guy I've always been to them. That meant more than the world to me. I've always tried to be that person, and it seemed like nobody ever noticed that about me. I'm weird, I'm crazy, and I do crazy things. But that doesn't mean that I am not a stable person. When I meet somebody, I am me, and I will never, ever change who I am to them. I have always stuck by those words. This is another meaning of the ever growing term, 4-8. 4get the h8rs. If an entire group of my friends turns on another of my friends because of something they did, I will never, ever judge them. I am your friend until you do something personally wrong to me. I will type it again, I will ALWAYS be your friend until you do something personally wrong to me. I don't care who you lied to, what you stole, who hates you, what my other friends say, what the world says. If I like you, you are my friend, and I don't care what anybody else has to say about it.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:43 am

that ones the best yet....
besides the story of techno Thursday.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:33 pm

gggfrt wrote:
that ones the best yet....
besides the story of techno Thursday.

That means a lot to me, thank you.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Yes i loved that one too death
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:11 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Yes i loved that one too death

Thanks wil Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Seems like a lot of people enjoyed message #25. And, I do too, the more I read it. Because, it's how I truly feel in my heart, and I use that philosophy in every decision I make when it comes to people. So, I thought I'd expand on that a bit, by telling you all a story.

One of my friends, he's an oddball. He never really fits in to any social group, and he's always moving around trying to find new friends. He has more people who hate him then like him, and he knows that, but he won't let that change who he is. And who he is, is an oddball.

I respected that in him, and after having a semester long class of sitting next to him, we became pretty good friends. After that class, we still talked, but not as much. He's in a different grade than I, so we didn't see each other much. Later in the year, one of my other friends, a guy that I've known for years, overheard me talking to him. When friend #1 left, friend #2 came up to me and asked why I would ever talk to that kid. When I told him he was my friend, he went on about how annoying he was, how bad of a person he was, the works. This didn't bother me for two reasons: 1. Friend #2 is a jerk 50% of the time anyways, but more importantly 2. I agreed with him. Yeah, friend #1 is annoying at times, but he's my friend, and heck, I'm annoying at times too.

So months went by, and I started to realize that, not too many people really liked this kid. Then one day, he broke up with his girlfriend, and his girlfriend was the ex of all ex's. She spread around the nastiest rumors I've ever heard in my life. And when rumors spread about a kid that not too many people like in the first place, well, they are a little more believable. I watched this kid go from a spastic oddball without a care in the world, to a depressed mess with no direction in life. I couldn't help but think that I could do something, but there really wasn't anything I could do. He had to figure it out for himself.

Weeks later, our school talent show came around. I wanted to be in it, but my dance partner bailed on me (yeah, we were going to do thriller, I am THAT cool). To my surprise, my friend entered, he was going to hardstyle dance. I knew that he was really good, and as long as he could keep his wits about him, he could blow the crowd away. The entire week, all I heard were some of the most negative comments about him. A small group of my friends looked forward to the performance, everybody else in the entire school wanted to come just to laugh at him. To this day I don't know if anybody ever said it to his face.

So the show rolled around and after a few students, it was his turn. When he walked out on stage, I got about 7 of my friends to jump up and scream his name. The music started, and he blew us away. Of course, the rest of the school, after coming there only to laugh at him, probably still laughed at him. But a year later at our Winter dance, he blew even them away.

But that's not the point of the story. After that performance, he truly freed his spirit. He was free of the tyranny of his ex, and out of his spell of depression. It wouldn't have mattered if nobody liked his performance. Just to get up there and dance his heart out made him realize that he was himself, and nobody could take that away from him. And through all of that, not me nor my friends ever let go of him as a friend. That is how we live, that is how I live. You have a friend? Be a friend back. They will need you like you need them one day. Be there for them.

Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:57 am

Death i really prefered this one than 25 it has basically touched me about all the people in my school the way i should treat them, the way they should treat therselves and basically how we all treat eachother as human beings this is just amazing thanks death.

Very Happy

These come in handy a lot.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:57 am

you're awesome death
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Death i really prefered this one than 25 it has basically touched me about all the people in my school the way i should treat them, the way they should treat therselves and basically how we all treat eachother as human beings this is just amazing thanks death.

Very Happy

These come in handy a lot.

gggfrt wrote:
you're awesome death

Thanks guys, that means so much. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Inspirational Message of The Day   Death's Inspirational Message of The Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Inspirational Message of The Day
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next